DX » Community » Reviews » Extendable Fescue with LED Flashlight and Laser Pointer
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjohn7128 on 06/12/2013

Laser pointer and LED lights work well. Magnetic tip of the extending point can be useful for picking up a small metal piece fallen in a tight space. Quite useful for presenters and discussion in a classroom or boardroom setting. Length of the extended telescope is somewhat short to be very useful. Tip ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeatfoo on 05/30/2013

Good value for money. Laser pointer works well with my cat. Light weight and with extendable baton. Batteries supplied have lasted quite some time. What more could you ask for Laser Pointer button sometimes sticks. Not really a big deal for me, considering the price. I haven't tried the pen, but i dont ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywaterfly on 03/31/2013

Works as published. - The Fescue extends to about 30cm length max. A little short but it works. - The pen dosent last very long but i guess that isnt the main idea here. - The laser pointer and flash light work as published. - Nothing too fancy, but the price is good and the unit came working in good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFyrius on 02/05/2013

Laser and LED work fine, and it has a magnetic tip. Not expensive. I thought it would be longer. A fully extended photo would have been nice, DX. It's quite light weight and seems a bit on the fragile side. This pointer is 15cm collapsed and 45cm extended, with 8 segments. For comparison, my old one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBryan84 on 11/30/2012

Exactly what I wanted. An extend able pointer. A laser point and it even has LED. Not forgetting it is also a big. The LED is bright. So is the laser that can shine for quite a far distance. Best yet of course it comes with battery. And it is also a pen. The extended fescue was kind of oily when I received ... Read more

Extendable Fescue with LED Flashlight and Laser Po

0 0 0

• posted bymarinacc on 07/15/2012

It works great, the laser is good, the light is powerful, I like it very much. Came with batteries, but you have to open and turn them, they come in the wrong side, so the pen doesn't arrive with dead batteries. Bought three, all worked just fine. I really didn't found any! I never used the pen much,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycinchi on 04/06/2009

This tool is ok as a little light, laser, and ballpoint pen for the price. The fescue is not magnetic. I contacted DX and they kindly sent me a replacement, but that one is not magnetic either. I don't know if they notified their supplier but it's not what other customers have gotten. I assume there ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynaave on 12/31/2008

Well the best thing is that it has all those cool features.. The led is very useful when you lose something in the dark because it is very bright. The laser also is very bright and in night I can easely see the dot about 1.5km away. The pen looks cool and feels sturdy. The magnet and the telescopic fescue ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJurisd on 12/04/2008

-A fescue (?) that extends -A bright lazer -A LED Flashlight -A magnet -Even A pen -Kindof heavy, makes it funner to handle -500 chars--500 chars--500 chars--500 chars--500 chars--500 chars--500 chars--500 chars- -The fescue kindof bends abit when extended -Pen ink would run out quickly -Hard to resist ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlexizupinheaT on 09/29/2008

Its a pen, it a magnetic retriever, its a laser, its a light, its a pointer, its great. Everything worked on mine and the magnetic strength was greater than I expected. I would imagine that the pen's ink runs out rather fast. Also, I bought this several months ago and haven't really touched it since.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections