Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykroonpj on 08/27/2011

I love it. My Galaxy S2 fits perfectly in it, as if made for it. Strap around the neck and puppy pouch in the pocket. Now it won't fall out when I bend, or make another move. The build is fine. It is made of thin material, nevertheless a perfect solution against accidental scratches. The balls on the straps are quite hard. I always fear that somehow,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPedroMoschetta on 05/02/2010

- Extremely cheap product. - Very useful for storing headphones/earphones. - Very soft material/fabric. - Build quality is not that good. I ordered two units, and one of them had a faulty neck strap. I ordered two units, and one of them had a faulty neck strap. It's a good product for its price, despite its build quality sometimes, if you're looking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIAMODLMAO on 03/11/2010

Well how can you resist buying this cell-phone protective pouch, for your precious mobile phone.It has a very very cute snoppy on the pouch.protects your mobile phone from scratches,minor spills,hey you can even scotch guard it to make it even better protected, no cons this is another quality product from the famous dealextreme...... I SUPPOSE you could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysabinblade on 11/03/2009

Since I saw this pouch I only wanted it to make a small gift to a friend. The puppy design is VERY cute love it. Is big enough to use as a cell phone or mp3 player protector. Dont spect that the white and yellow part will last too long if youre carrying it in your pocket. Is more like an ornament, to keep jewels or somerhing like that xD Love the design,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byh2player116 on 04/13/2009

-is a great little pouch -has a cute little design on it -pretty good quality fabrics -doesnt leave marks on my cell phone -the yellow part began to come out very fast -The pouch has nice fabrics but feels practically like it has a tiny plastic with fabric all over it. Its decent for the price i guess but as i said it doesnt really feel like its completely ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrissyg89 on 02/01/2009

It's so cute, and so soft. The cord is really long too, so you can put it over your shoulder like a purse. Or you can tuck the cord inside the pouch and use it like a pocket inside your bags. It isn't padded, so if your phone or camera or whatever you put inside takes a fall, you can't be sure your item will be ok. I love snoopy! This pouch is so cute!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivanso on 12/17/2008

- I love Snoopy and Woodstock! - Good for anyone who likes Snoopy and Woodstock. - Quality is not bad. - the cartoon image/icon of Snoopy is pretty authentic just like the real one from the cartoon. - maybe a bit too small, but it all depends on what you want to put in it. - Should carry more Snoopy collections, so we can buy more. - Price is good, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKarinBaBearin on 11/25/2008

This is absolutely adorable. And dirt cheap. And big enough to hold most gadgets. Embroidery doesn't look like it would hold up well. Can wrinkle. Dog is black instead of white like the more famous version. Material feels more like fake seude and less like fake velvet, meaning it isn't soft to the touch. This is great for keeping whatever small things ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBeeBee on 10/13/2008

*Nice material - velvety - so you could use the outside like a cleaning cloth i suppose *Roomy enough to fit phone/mp3 etc *Build quality is good - nice embroidered pattern *Has a longer strap (not useful for me but at least the option is there) *For what it is I think the price is a bit high - especially considering what else you could get from DX ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrlbuzzi on 09/05/2008

Great pouch, can be used to carry electronics products, like ipod and mp3/mp4, cellphones, or even credit cards. It is very beautiful and protects very well what you put inside of it. My mother is using in her cellphone and she loves it, because she can put it inside her bag and still can heard when the cellphone rings. I dont find one It can be putted ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections