Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjrm1983 on 06/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really 4 in 1 ball pen. Laser and led power are good. Nice writting with the pen. Pen for touch screen is good, it won´t scrach the screen. Comes with a silver box that is nice if you want to make a gift and extra 3 batteries to power the laser and led. C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjerosk on 04/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Solid looking pen, including a LED light, Laser pointer, a hard plastic point and a ballpen. Had a lot of fun with it at my work and while playing with my cats. It include a extra set of batteries and it comes in a iron box Cons:There aren't any I can think of yet. The... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjerosk on 04/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The laserpen is a lightweight product, feels a little bit cheap but works perfectly fine. Big pro: it include three extra batteries! Cons:Haven't found one yet, the cats simply love it. The plastic pen could be a little bit vunerable. OtherThoughts:They could have make th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlyohaUkraine on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:In this device is well combined ball pen, pen for PC writing pad, red laser light and LED light. This pen is good for the manager, the seller and the waiter, as well as for the student or teacher. Cons:I bought about 100 pens for two years, and the quality was... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylamrcy on 11/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good ball pen, write smoothly, I don't use it for all the time, use it only in meeting. Red laser pointer is good for meeting when you want to point something on the projector screen, better than the key chain laser pointer where you need to carry them with you in meeti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjon96690191 on 10/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:laser pointer is very light weight. it come with extra batteries which is a surprised as it is already at a very affordable pricing. package in a metal box which is very presentable as a gift. Cons:no pen refill meaning writing will be redundant after out of ink. the poin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymicjar on 03/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:pretty cheap laser poiner with add-in of ball pen, easy to carry and clip as a pen. Handy size make it good meeting companion. Comes in the cute box that make it ready to be a small, nice gift for your friends, Spare batteries is a good idea - normally would cos... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzkinx6 on 07/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The laser is bright and works well, th led is very useful.The buttons are acceptable quality and work well. the stylus i think is a nice touch. but i have nothing to use it on so i cant say how well it works Cons:-batteries don't last long (luckily they are ch... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcus33cz on 02/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* great price * the laser is really strong * stylus, pen, laser and LED light in one * comes in a nice box * three spare batteries * you can dismantle and put it togehter easily * you can use laser and light at one time Cons:* the surface can get scratched if yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byverwaalvuren on 10/09/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks realy good and works also fantastic Cons:bought 25 of them allready to sell in my webshop on www.gadgets-games.nl but from the last 10 7 have almost empty battery and 2 of them were even the spare battery's empty OtherThoughts:I know for this price you can't expec... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections