DX » Community » Reviews » Flip Digit Desktop Clock (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySmashingdude on 05/27/2014

-Looks great on my desk -People were asking where did i get it -People said it looks cool -Pretty silent, it doesn't bother me like other, louder clocks -Displays am/pm -I've had it for about 2 years and still works great -none that i could think of, the fact that it has no lighting does not bother me ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygergeux on 01/11/2014

-looks very elegant -easy to use -actual flip clock mechanism -pretty quiet -all plastic -flip pages tend to stick together every now and then -2xAA batteries not included A very nice looking flip clock with actual flip clock mechanisms inside. All made of plastic. Even if you look inside, the gears ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythekorex on 10/17/2013

Very nice retro look clock. Clock face is large enough to be read across the living room. Have it running for the past week, it is accurate and was easy to set the time. Runs on 1.5V (2 AA batteries in parallel). Makes a bit of noise, especially when advancing the hour. Like some other reviewers have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaljaz55 on 08/17/2013

Very nice clock. Works as expected. Time keeping is accurate because inside is a standard quartz driven clock mechanism - you hear a TICK sound every second even if there is no seconds display. Characters are clearly visible from longer distance. Numbers are about 3 cm high. Has 24 flips for the hours ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byevilben on 08/01/2013

Solid well made flip clock, have had it for over a year now and it hasn't lost anytime and has stayed true in the time that we have owned it. easy to set up, easy to see from across the room and is not very noisy, the hour flip is slightly louder then the minute flip Could use a bit of a dim light in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTomHZ on 07/19/2013

Real cool glossy finish of the clock. Easy to set-up just flip the switches on the back. Barely makes any noise, just make a tiny click when changing a digit Display is very clear Also has hole for wall mount! Plastic is ok. Packaging very simple Instruction manual very badly translated but hey its Chinese ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byartsiomGomel on 01/30/2013

It looks very nice and original. If you take it into hand you may recognize that the plastic is cheap. But just looking at it - it's solid and neat. It cliks once an hour. It only has 12 am/pm numbers for hours. For me it would be better to have 0-24 numbers. Some people may find a lack of light. Yes,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygilarpunx on 12/20/2012

The clock is really good and accomplishes my expectations. It's design is classic and it's a great gift for the holidays or for people who like 'retro' style. Quality of the plastic could be better. Battery doesn't last too much and it's kind of difficult to put it in hour. Once you replace the battery ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byvolsmd on 09/26/2012

Great Clock! Looks classic, vintage and all that! Looks good in the studio, or office. You can place it in the wall, or desk. The only thing is that there is no light, but probably there is some LED lights in DX that you can adapt in it. The clock is working perfect, no delay, no stuck. Just perfect.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byevanlow on 08/29/2012

Looks great on the desk or mantle in the living room. Nice retro look. The plastic time adjustment level is a little flimsy and needs to be gentle. Then again, it's not like you have to change the time every day. There are 60 flipboards on the minutes vs 24 for the hours. The clock needs to be leveled ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections