Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byImpaler on 04/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price, plastic quality is above avarage, already functioning well for a few months, no signs of corrupt data. Cons:Actually none. OtherThoughts:I have bought already 10 of these PS2 memory cards and all of them were in mint condition. Stored all my gamesaves that I... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybenjigoenitz on 03/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This memory card works as good as the original, with the big difference about the cost, this is cheap in price and perfect in quality, you can use it to save your games files, and can be used to put some programs on it to run backups of your games, and the best, less than... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydimitrisgno on 01/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This card functions like the original, it can be used like the original one you can do everything. You can save games that need an 8MB (some games cannot create save in larger than 8MB). And of course the Best you can use it booting it to Free MC Boot. Cons:On... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymclpl on 01/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:You can do everything on this card, as well as on a original memory card. You can save games, you can use for advanced stuff as FMCB. Material is good. Cons:There are none. Maybe the price, but it's not THAT much, if I will have to buy a memory card in local ven... Read more

Two cards boxed, and one unboxed
    0 0
  • posted byPipkalo on 07/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great for the price, works flawless for now. It comes preformated which is great! Just plug and save ;) Looks like original, sticks in the memory slot without any problems Cons:There is no label to mark memory card. And if you buy few of them you need somehow to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYuriborba on 07/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product is extremely durable, made of a material of first quality. It is very resistant to crashes. It has a large storage capacity is possible to save several games. Its appearance is beautiful, fitting perfectly into the video game. The price is really c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypuchipe on 04/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This memory card is 100% Compatible for PS2 and offers real 8 MB memory on a single card; this item is cheaper than others and offers a very good service to standard people who only would like a good memory. Cons:Not is a original memory card. Cautio: make sure your con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCodemastershock on 08/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Works like an original - Pretty fast load/save data, at least in my SCPH-79001. Some games may have slow saves, but it isn't a problem in the MC, because the originals have this too. It happens when a save game takes a lot of space, such as Gran Turismo 4 (1,4MB). - T... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBruno0409 on 07/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It's compatible with my PS2 Slim. - It's cheaper than the original one and still it works just as good, although you can get the 64MB one here at DX for about the same price. - The build quality will let you put it on your PS2 and remove it without problems and it will... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKcham555 on 04/16/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Finish is like original - Cheap - 8mb is plenty (I bought 2) Cons:- Doesn't have the Playstation or Magicgate logos (not really that bad) - Slow - Not really Sony (that is obvious though) OtherThoughts:It works great. I ordered 2 and am happy with them. They work for... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections