DX » Community » Reviews » RC-C3 Cree LED Flashlight Black (1.3V~4V CR123A)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymythoslegend on 08/21/2010

Great for carry because of small size and clip. Twist switch prevents no accidential on. Twist action is easy enough to turn on the flashlight with one hand. O-rings make it water-tight. Threading is smooth. They were nice enough to put a little grease/lube on it. Batteries do not shake inside flashlight.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhyperfish on 04/09/2009

A no brainer to operate. Typical (IE: Excellent!) Romisen build quality. Decent output, won't blow you back on your heels. However, once you compare it to others in it's class & price range, you'll find yourself reaching for it when you need a useful light that won't blind you in tight quarters. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhyperloop on 11/09/2008

Tiny tiny tiny was my first thought, slipped in a 3.0 volt cr123 energizer and the thoughts then wer bright! bright! bright! Then i slipped in 3.7 volt RCR123s also bought from DX (Soshine cells, can be found [url=http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.13811]here[/url] and it was even BRIGHTER!!! ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBlack_Rose on 09/23/2008

- Compact size, but not too small. - Can be operated with one hand. - Fits nicely in jacket or pants pocket. - Very bright for it's size. - Threads were clean and lubed. - Twist switch has enough resistance to not accidentally turn the light on. - Works well with primary CR123A cells. - 640 mA draw on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflashin on 08/25/2008

good price on a well driven cree p4. very bright for a single 123 battery, but i'm used to buying lights that run on aa/aaa batteries, so this one should be brighter. it has good throw with a larger hotspot than some of the other small lights i own from DX. it's easy to use, just twist it 'til it comes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykramer5150 on 06/29/2008

-Cheap (very). -Reliable simplicity if a twist cap, no clicky switch to fail. -Very good DC-DC regulation. -Good color tint. -Durable, I dropped it a couple times on the concrete already and it scratched, but it still works fine. -Smooth threads and firm O-ring engagements throughout. -Aluminum reflector ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjayinhk on 06/18/2008

Small, lightweight, very bright for its size, cheap, sits low in the pocket, has a clip, can handle rechargeable CR123A (3.7V) without any problems. Clip is easily removable too. Nicks in the finish. LED is not user removable (as far as I know) so I can't get to the inside of the glass to clean it. Took ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymythoslegend on 05/19/2008

Great for carry because of small size and clip. Twist switch prevents no accidential on. Twist action is easy enough to turn on the flashlight with one hand. O-rings make it water-tight. Threading is smooth. They were nice enough to put a little grease/lube on it. Batteries do not shake inside flashlight.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGcharger on 03/01/2008

Just unbelievable that such a little pocket flashlight can bring you so much light. Uses just one CR 123A battery, the rechargables from Ultrafire are an option. Won't go on accidentally, it has a "turn on" switch. None, it's just great. Good build quality. Feels really sturdy. There is a sort ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaveLED on 12/20/2007

small, bright, 0.5A battery drain, light, no accidential on. No clicky switch, blue tint, thin Al metal with tool markings, Thin metal is felt upon assembling Daily carry light because of its size. How to buy different battery holders? Would buy again. Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections