DX » Community » Reviews » RC-C3 Cree LED Flashlight Black (1.3V~4V CR123A)
  • 5 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymythoslegend on 08/21/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great for carry because of small size and clip. Twist switch prevents no accidential on. Twist action is easy enough to turn on the flashlight with one hand. O-rings make it water-tight. Threading is smooth. They were nice enough to put a little grease/lube on it. Batte... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhyperfish on 04/09/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A no brainer to operate. Typical (IE: Excellent!) Romisen build quality. Decent output, won't blow you back on your heels. However, once you compare it to others in it's class & price range, you'll find yourself reaching for it when you need a useful light... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhyperloop on 11/09/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Tiny tiny tiny was my first thought, slipped in a 3.0 volt cr123 energizer and the thoughts then wer bright! bright! bright! Then i slipped in 3.7 volt RCR123s also bought from DX (Soshine cells, can be found [url=http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.13811]here[/url]... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlack_Rose on 09/23/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Compact size, but not too small. - Can be operated with one hand. - Fits nicely in jacket or pants pocket. - Very bright for it's size. - Threads were clean and lubed. - Twist switch has enough resistance to not accidentally turn the light on. - Works well w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflashin on 08/25/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good price on a well driven cree p4. very bright for a single 123 battery, but i'm used to buying lights that run on aa/aaa batteries, so this one should be brighter. it has good throw with a larger hotspot than some of the other small lights i own from DX. it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykramer5150 on 06/29/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Cheap (very). -Reliable simplicity if a twist cap, no clicky switch to fail. -Very good DC-DC regulation. -Good color tint. -Durable, I dropped it a couple times on the concrete already and it scratched, but it still works fine. -Smooth threads and firm O-ring... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjayinhk on 06/18/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Small, lightweight, very bright for its size, cheap, sits low in the pocket, has a clip, can handle rechargeable CR123A (3.7V) without any problems. Clip is easily removable too. Cons:Nicks in the finish. LED is not user removable (as far as I know) so I can't g... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymythoslegend on 05/19/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great for carry because of small size and clip. Twist switch prevents no accidential on. Twist action is easy enough to turn on the flashlight with one hand. O-rings make it water-tight. Threading is smooth. They were nice enough to put a little grease/lube on i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGcharger on 03/01/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Just unbelievable that such a little pocket flashlight can bring you so much light. Uses just one CR 123A battery, the rechargables from Ultrafire are an option. Won't go on accidentally, it has a "turn on" switch. Cons:None, it's just great. OtherThou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaveLED on 12/20/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:small, bright, 0.5A battery drain, light, no accidential on. Cons:No clicky switch, blue tint, thin Al metal with tool markings, Thin metal is felt upon assembling OtherThoughts:Daily carry light because of its size. How to buy different battery holders? Bottomline:Woul... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections