DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Li-Ion 18650 Battery Charger (100~240V)
  • 5 star 75 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 24 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
good charger for low price
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjmadeira on 08/14/2014

Pros: Time of charge / Tempo de carregamento. Cons: Material / Material poderia ser de melhor qualidade. Bottomline: meets the needs that are proposed. Material could be of better quality but this does not compromise their operation. / atende às necessidades a que se propõe. Material poderia ser de melhor qualidade, mas isso não compromete o seu funcionamento.... Read more

Impression:good charger for low price;

0 0
  • posted byRtrom on 06/15/2014

it cannot be beat for the price. it charge in a convenient time but with a kit of 4 battery I would probably buy a second one and for the price it's not very expensive it doesn't have the fancy discharge and conditionning features but for the price it's worth to buy some of these and a fancier one if you need to discharge them from time to time would ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydievyan99 on 04/29/2014

Very quick charging and can use the batteries instantly, great shipping speed It's a little bit big and hard to fit into my bag, but the batteries and overall quality of the whole product is awesome none It's a great product and I recommend it to anyone interested for a charger for 18650 batteries. I bought 4000 mlA batteries that last very long, the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byReneSantos on 04/09/2014

Independent led indicator, automatic voltage selection (full range), good price for what it delivers, easy to use, can charge 1 or 2 batteries at same time. Not deattachable cable, just US plug option, it is bigger than most AA/AAA chargers. Power cord seems weak, but I had no problems so far as it does not require much energy to charge the batteries.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytomekkdev on 03/30/2014

Small, compact and light charger. The plastic seems to be quite good quality for the price. Easy to use - just plug in and it charges the batteries. Smart charger with LED indicators for charging state - very convenient. I've just had to buy converter for European connector, but I knew about it so it wasn't a big problem. At first I thought about buying ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavider222 on 03/07/2014

cable is long enough to reach the plug, 2 led indicators is useful when you want to check the status of the charging (red = charging, green = charged), in EU you need to buy power adapter (converter - flat to round ac/dc) mine was completely broken on arrival but dx give me a refund (thanks !! you are nice) so i can buy another one, charging time is ... Read more

18650 charger
    1 0
  • posted byjodokus150 on 01/30/2014

The charger is very cheap and works great with 1860 li-ion batteries. The indicating lights turn green when the batteries are completely charged. Furthermore the springs hold the batteries perfectly in place. The first charger DX sent was broken. I could only charge one battery and the charger was making an awfull noise (High beep). Thanks to the great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBoxterSS on 01/15/2014

Storage in a cool place slows the aging process of lithium-ion (and other chemistries). Manufacturers recommend storage temperatures of 15°C (59°F). In addition, the battery should be partially charged during storage. The manufacturer recommends a 40% charge. The most economical lithium-ion battery in terms of cost-to-energy ratio is the cylindrical ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypodvlada on 11/21/2013

Charges quickly. Two separate channels for independent charging of two unevenly charged batteries. Long enough cable. Seems like it's build solidly. Only for 18650 cells. But that's stated in the headline, so not really a "con". This one (I have two already) has a slight issue with info lights, after taking out a battery, light stays red sometimes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygopinath143 on 10/26/2013

I use this charger to charge my trustfire protected 18650 batteries to use in my flashlights and head lamps. This is the simplest way to charge 18650 batteries. The charger is smart, so no need to lookout for overcharging, though i use protected batteries. Very simple operation. Red leds indicates charging, green indicates charged. And the charging ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections