DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Li-Ion 18650 Battery Charger (100~240V)
  • 5 star 67 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 19 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRtrom on 06/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it cannot be beat for the price. it charge in a convenient time but with a kit of 4 battery I would probably buy a second one and for the price it's not very expensive Cons:it doesn't have the fancy discharge and conditionning features but for the price it's worth to bu... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydievyan99 on 04/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very quick charging and can use the batteries instantly, great shipping speed Cons:It's a little bit big and hard to fit into my bag, but the batteries and overall quality of the whole product is awesome OtherThoughts:none Bottomline:It's a great product and I recommend... Read more

1 0
  • posted byReneSantos on 04/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Independent led indicator, automatic voltage selection (full range), good price for what it delivers, easy to use, can charge 1 or 2 batteries at same time. Cons:Not deattachable cable, just US plug option, it is bigger than most AA/AAA chargers. Power cord se... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydavider222 on 03/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:cable is long enough to reach the plug, 2 led indicators is useful when you want to check the status of the charging (red = charging, green = charged), in EU you need to buy power adapter (converter - flat to round ac/dc) Cons:mine was completely broken on arr... Read more

18650 charger
    1 0
  • posted by13557 on 08/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:First choice when it comes charging. Small and compact solid loading capabilities. Yellow, red, green, led lights indicating if the load is complited. Smart charger and cheap. Buy plug converter is used in special country. Nice. Cons:No cons found in it. Good build and... Read more

LIEon charger1 DX Digital Li-Ion 18650 Battery Charger
    1 0
  • posted bypineault on 05/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great 500 ma charger for cheap, made of good plastic. It charged my 2x3000ma batteries in approximately 6 hours, the output voltage is 4V+ during the charge so im sure my batteries are fully charged Cons:i didn't find any cons, exept for the wire quallity that s... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAllgoodnameRgon on 05/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've got a lost of 18650 batteries, so I know a lot about chargers. This one is very good as a basic charger. It does everything it promises: you plug it, the light is green. You put the batteries in, the light turns red. When the batteries are charged, the li... Read more

3 0
  • posted bygus78 on 05/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:What can I say? It charges my 18650 protected cells without issues. Needed to buy adaptor for AU plugs, but not an issue Seriously good value for money. Cons:Unit arrived and needed a little 're-work' One of the positive terminals on the charger were intermitt... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarinolinaje on 04/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap and reliable product Cons:Nothing to say. Maybe for Europe you should know that you need a power adapter, but this is common when you buy gadgets outside (China, USA,...) OtherThoughts:Use it together with the battery holder for your DIY projects availab... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymlksa on 02/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good build quality. Doesn't overheat while charging. Uses an IC for AC/DC internal power supply. Cheap price. Large 18650 battery holder lets you insert protected cells as well. Cons:No EMI filter and no fuse in 220V circuit. A little bit high output voltage wit... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections