DX » Community » Reviews » World Smallest Transflash TF / MicroSD USB 2.0 Card Reader Keychain
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycycletronic on 10/08/2013

* Very fast * Keyring / lanyard makes it easy to pull reader out of USB port * Very small * Only worked a few times before it stopped working * Somewhat difficult to pull card out after it goes in * Small, so easy to lose Yes it is cheap, and it has the potential to work, but it is not certain that it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymassaro1956 on 02/22/2013

English: - Works very well; - Recognized by the OS without the need for installation; - Can you put on your keychain; Português: - Funciona muito bem; - Reconhecido pelo OS, sem precisar de instalação; - Dá para colocar no chaveiro; English: - The mine came in purple; - Only works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZanga2 on 12/13/2012

- It is really small. - It works not only with standard micro SD cards but also with micro SD-HC cards. - I have tested it with a lot of older and also newer bigger size cards, and it works with all of them (from 128 MB to 8 GB). - It has good transfer rate (with a class 4 card i got 8 MB/s at writing)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by961sparky on 11/17/2012

Great price, ok quality - works well in most XP and Win 7 computers I've tried. I usually use these to load ROMs for DS cards. Cards go in a little tight but I figure it makes for a better connection and if you put them in your pocket they are less likely to separate and you lose your SD card. Has about ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykennyycc on 08/29/2012

Worked. No problem reading any Micro SD. Including HC Micro SD. Really small and Portable. It also can be a key chain so you can bring it wherever you go. At first I inserted my memory card and plug it to computer, nothing came out. I thought it is broken. after I Plug it in and out and use screw driver ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byolpak on 08/02/2012

It is not wider and higher than an USB connector. Furthermore take any USB connector, add the length of a micro SD card and you will get the complete length of the card reader. This is an incredible size The inserted SD card doesn't exceed from the reader. I use one of this card reader as an usb key ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuan9219 on 05/09/2012

-the product is just what i expected and needed, is small and i have it with mi keys reeds 32gbs micro sd -functions very well -seems to be fast -probably the colour could be one because is assorted but i dont really care (mine is violet ): ) -the cuality seems a little bit low - dont think that this ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byastro11 on 03/13/2012

+ Ultra small. + Works as expected - you may use with all these MicroSD cards that come with your smartphones. + Strong, protective, with a great quality. - It's a delicate product, so you need to be really careful to not break it. - It's also very easy to lose it, because it's very small. - No more ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJamaicanSerb on 02/29/2012

+ Really cheap! + Very useful (I'm using it like a USB drive) + Very small and compact + It reads 4GB microSD HC card (I don't know does it reads bigger capacities of GB) - String on it can sometimes be pulled out but it can be easily fixed - No more cons! I ordered 10 of these USB card readers, they ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChano2 on 11/24/2011

- Very cheap; - Small size makes it portable enough. Try not to lose it! :) - A very tight fit for the microSD card. Have to apply a little force for it to fit snugly. - Tight fit for the USB sockets too, so beware! Try using an extension cable to protect your main USB port. I hope it keeps working for ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections