- good price
- good quality
- good finishing
- work as expected
- good reach
- good batteries consumption - not big cons. it is working as good as the original, by a fraction of the price.
- it took 2 months to arrive. I have faced long delivery delay in some purchase without any reason. - I have bought a supposed original control that lasted too short.... Read more
product with excellent price and functionality, and bought one for tstar after lohgo bought three more pieces, buy without fear, unforgettable, great price product with excellent price and functionality, and bought one for tstar after lohgo bought three more pieces, buy without fear, unforgettable, great price product with excellent price and functionality,... Read more
- Hand grip
- Buttons work fine
- Worked right out of the box - No user manual (it shows some jumpers on the blister which seems to be for setting controller ID from 1 to 4 but these jumpers are nowhere to be found!)
- VERY fragile (mine stopped working when it was dropped for the first time). I opened it and the soldering was terrible ... Read more
That's a PS2 controller with good:
+ building quality
+ wireless freedom The cross-button feels groggy and clatters when shaking the controller - but it doesn't break down! This controller is much more convenient and works as well as the original wired version. The installation is great: put 4 AAA cells in the controller, plug ... Read more
Very easy to use just plug in and it's working.
Absolutely no lag in movement very fluid and fast.
Very well built and nice looking, the R2 and L2 are the only complaint they are very badly built and sometimes they just get stucked
I like very much the feel and handling i prefer it to the original sony.
Only the R2/L2 buttons are a disappointment. The ... Read more
It is wireless! No cables is great. Signal is good and the battery saving function is cool. Response to commands is also good. Joysticks are a little bit smaller than the ones in Sony standard controllers and the rubber cover on top of the joystick are not as resistant. They came off after several hours of tight corners in my Formula 1 and I had to ... Read more
Is very good can play without worry about the wire in the way. Wireless is the future!
É muito bom poder jogar sem se preocupar com o fio atrapalhando no caminho. Wireless é o futuro! O controle é muito pequeno, oque acaba atrapalhando quem tem as mãos grandes como eu.
The joystick is to much little, what isn't great for people with ... Read more
Good on grip you will enjoy playing game away from your 42 inch television :P
Total freedum from messy wires and area remains clean and clear.
It will amaze your friends and game buddies. i have ordered mine two so far :) Could be cheaper though... but with free shipping its OK.
It would eb lovely if colour could be black that matches my PS2.
The delievry ... Read more
It's wireless and it's 2.4Ghz. Works perfectly, even at a huge distance. Good grip, great to use. Once you get use to the buttons, it's very nice to use. If you use rechargeable batteries it's a great choice. It came on blue, I wish it was a black one to match my PS2.
Build quality is acceptable, but I guess everybody knows it. First time you use the ... Read more
- Works perfectly; - Good building; - Works at a good distance; - Its wireless; - Has turbo function; - Has rubber in the sides for non slip; - Has the option to turn on/off the analog function - The controller presents a good visual. - Turbo doesn't works perfectly, you need to turn off the controller to disable the previous turbo configurated; - The ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.