DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered Turn Table / Rotary Display (4 Panels)
  • 5 star 5 ( 36% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlphaOmega2k on 02/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Compact. Very compact!!! Can be disassebled for transportation or storing. Does not require batteries or other replacable elements - it works just from the light! It has 4 solar panels so it does not matter which side table is turned at. Nice building material,... Read more

6110 at work 6110 disassembled DX sku 6110 (with 175231)
    0 0
  • posted byRobbHowie on 11/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works. Even in an inner office with flourescent lighting it turns. Turn on the lights and away it goes, turning around a few times a minute. Same speed in the sun, just keeps on going and going... Cons:No cons. Nothing wrong. If you really want to find a fa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylynxene on 09/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap! The solar panels are very sensitive. It still works even if placed in the shade or behind the blinds. It is a good size, perfect for my videos. I judge the design as pretty good Cons:Sometimes, it turns very slowly. The box for packaging is not very sturdy. The p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfoamandtape on 12/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:works with not much light at all, turns slowly. fairly good design. Cons:packaging was just a cardboard box that was probably crushed, as mine didn't work when I received it. I'm pretty sure something heavy was dropped/placed on it as the gearbox was popped open... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuss1 on 03/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:product works very well; with a littlebit of sunshine the table is turning. This product is extremely good product for shopowners who likes to show their products. With a funny object you could make a joke at your work Cons:When the turn table arrived, the plastic turnt... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLarzA on 10/31/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Thoroughly thought through design and solar panel placement. Optional battery powersource. Cons:The manifacturer should concider improving the balance with bearings and a broader central support of the disc and its additional placed mass. OtherThoughts:The uni... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybylrarzeitnt on 11/23/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's an interesting product, it doesn't need batteries to operate, and there are 4 panels where it can maximize its use of sunlight. Cons:The product makes some noise when it's running, but it's not too bad, mostly from the whirring of the motor. There is no speed contr... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlexDo618 on 03/07/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Low price gadget. 4 solar panels to accept light at 360* around. Looks cool. Cons:Very weak for turn table power. Will turn if less than 2 onces on the table. Table can Not turn with my clamshell Nokia phone even with all the lights on in the master bathroom as... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRolfern on 02/07/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Solar powered, nice design. Cons:A bit flimsy construction, needs quite a bit of light to work, noisy, (you can easily hear it in a normal room), and it struggles with things that weigh more than 50 - 100 gr. OtherThoughts:I ordered two, and one did not work o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfoundit on 11/07/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Light weight Small Disc is almost as wide as the base Works with indirect sunshine Cons:Makes some noise, but only a little (kind of a quiet rattling) OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Good Christmas present for a collector of miniatures or trinkets. Maybe for showing off medals... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections