DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered Turn Table / Rotary Display (4 Panels)
Customer’s impression:
mooi
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHanniepannie on 12/15/2014

Mooie display voor een verzameling. Kost geen energie of batterijen. Draait niet snel, maar dat is ook niet nodig. Goede kwaliteit. Read more

Impression:mooi;

0 0 0

• posted byDaninoEl on 02/13/2014

very nice display, it has been turning almost continiosly for over a month (i turned it off when i was away from home) works with daylight as well as with a strong artificial light. very nice size and nice design, the solar pannels are on all four sides it does have a slight humming sound while turning,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlphaOmega2k on 02/16/2013

Compact. Very compact!!! Can be disassebled for transportation or storing. Does not require batteries or other replacable elements - it works just from the light! It has 4 solar panels so it does not matter which side table is turned at. Nice building material, looks solid enough! Requires sunlight to ... Read more

6110 at work 6110 disassembled DX sku 6110 (with 175231)

0 0 0

• posted byRobbHowie on 11/21/2012

It works. Even in an inner office with flourescent lighting it turns. Turn on the lights and away it goes, turning around a few times a minute. Same speed in the sun, just keeps on going and going... No cons. Nothing wrong. If you really want to find a fault then it is not gold plated :-). I have a rubber ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylynxene on 09/24/2012

Cheap! The solar panels are very sensitive. It still works even if placed in the shade or behind the blinds. It is a good size, perfect for my videos. I judge the design as pretty good Sometimes, it turns very slowly. The box for packaging is not very sturdy. The product arrived with a ~1cm chip on the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfoamandtape on 12/16/2011

works with not much light at all, turns slowly. fairly good design. packaging was just a cardboard box that was probably crushed, as mine didn't work when I received it. I'm pretty sure something heavy was dropped/placed on it as the gearbox was popped open once I opened it up. after guessing where the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGuss1 on 03/11/2011

product works very well; with a littlebit of sunshine the table is turning. This product is extremely good product for shopowners who likes to show their products. With a funny object you could make a joke at your work When the turn table arrived, the plastic turntable (the platic circle) was damaged ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLarzA on 10/31/2010

Thoroughly thought through design and solar panel placement. Optional battery powersource. The manifacturer should concider improving the balance with bearings and a broader central support of the disc and its additional placed mass. The unit can operate with about 300-500 grams of carefully centred ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybylrarzeitnt on 11/23/2009

It's an interesting product, it doesn't need batteries to operate, and there are 4 panels where it can maximize its use of sunlight. The product makes some noise when it's running, but it's not too bad, mostly from the whirring of the motor. There is no speed control or regulator. You cannot use it in ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAlexDo618 on 03/07/2008

Low price gadget. 4 solar panels to accept light at 360* around. Looks cool. Very weak for turn table power. Will turn if less than 2 onces on the table. Table can Not turn with my clamshell Nokia phone even with all the lights on in the master bathroom as a trial. Maybe it needs direct sunlight at high ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections