Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMagnuskjl on 03/25/2014

Really funny and useful. if your out in the forest and need a light the led is great, it doesn't give as much as a flashlight, but its better than nothing. the body looks like its good quality. the little thing on the led to mount it to the lighter body was broken when i got it. Looks really good. might be a little big if you are going to have it in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalonsodeloss on 08/23/2013

It works just like any butane lighter, the pro here is the cool desing, every friend of mine is fascinated with this lighter and asked me where did I buy it. I love it and it fits perfectly in my lighter collection. I think it runs out of butane very quickly but it might just be my perception, other more than that I don't see any cons really. Great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalkaucil on 07/04/2013

It's a nice present, useful and a great gadget for any home or office. It has a powerful LED light, batteries are included and looks great on any place. I really couldn't find any, this item is great! Perhaps i can say that it arrives with gas empty but you can understand this is for security reasons and you can fill it at home with any butane recharger.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMJurassic on 04/04/2013

It is a good idea to have different shaped lighter. Nothing special but it is interesting when you smoke in the bar. Not very practical. First one was OK and second one came completely empty. Build quality seems OK but the hose with light looks fragile. There is a small LED light wich is not very practical and the quality is not promising but this is ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byvitorhm on 03/12/2013

Eng: The lighter is very nice and easy to use, the LED flashlight is very useful and good in the dark. Por: O isqueiro é muito legal e fácil de usar, a lanterna led é muito útil e boa no escuro. Eng: The plastic latch to secure the hose to the extinguisher is quite fragile. Por: A trava de plástico para prender a mangueira no ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBlauet on 11/19/2012

The price of this part is so good. It's a funny lighter. It's also a flashlight. The flashlight doesn't have resort and if you don't put the plastic protection the flashlight can be startup by mistake. The fixation of the pipe was broken when it arrives so it's not very strong made. It's a nice lighter but you have to be carefull in use. It should be ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjonhy16 on 09/04/2012

I love it, i dont smoke but I love the fire, this lighter is made from a really good plastic, the LED is very usefullnes when the light goes out. The LED dont have a really good quality, sometimes it doesnt work, its hard to replace the battery, it comes without butane but thats comprehensible and is easy to get the butane, and its very hard to adjust ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrolluco on 08/16/2012

low price and good quality. Painting is good. lighter is strong. It is not so small. It is not so slight. LED light of some lighters not work. even when I recharged with butane, I had no flame in some of them. the site should announce that the lighters would empty. It just when the mail arrived that I realized that the lighters were empty. If you have ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRafaelMob on 08/16/2012

-Great Price -Great Quality -Get peoples attencion -Nice Led Light -Nice Details - easy to refill -easy to use -lowest price I saw! -very nice purchase! -nice value for money It looks a litte bit fragile but No cons so far . Great product , could be a little bit cheaper, but still its a nice , smart choice . It get girls attemption when they ask if ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypedropopup on 07/24/2012

*Good Quality- Boa qualidade *Pretty small- Pequeno *The butane take long hours to finishes - O gas demora a acabar *the light is stronger - A luz é forte *it's very cute - Muito Bonitinho *No one, you will have a lot of fun. Nenhuma, você tera muita diversão ! *Very Userfull, main to children and adults, you will have a lot of fun !!... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections