Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalkaucil on 07/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a nice present, useful and a great gadget for any home or office. It has a powerful LED light, batteries are included and looks great on any place. Cons:I really couldn't find any, this item is great! Perhaps i can say that it arrives with gas empty but you can und... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMJurassic on 04/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a good idea to have different shaped lighter. Nothing special but it is interesting when you smoke in the bar. Cons:Not very practical. First one was OK and second one came completely empty. Build quality seems OK but the hose with light looks fragile. OtherThough... Read more

0 1
  • posted byvitorhm on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Eng: The lighter is very nice and easy to use, the LED flashlight is very useful and good in the dark. Por: O isqueiro é muito legal e fácil de usar, a lanterna led é muito útil e boa no escuro. Cons:Eng: The plastic latch to secure the hos... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBlauet on 11/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price of this part is so good. It's a funny lighter. It's also a flashlight. Cons:The flashlight doesn't have resort and if you don't put the plastic protection the flashlight can be startup by mistake. The fixation of the pipe was broken when it arrives so it's not... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjonhy16 on 09/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I love it, i dont smoke but I love the fire, this lighter is made from a really good plastic, the LED is very usefullnes when the light goes out. Cons:The LED dont have a really good quality, sometimes it doesnt work, its hard to replace the battery, it comes... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrolluco on 08/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:low price and good quality. Painting is good. lighter is strong. It is not so small. It is not so slight. Cons:LED light of some lighters not work. even when I recharged with butane, I had no flame in some of them. OtherThoughts:the site should announce that the... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRafaelMob on 08/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Great Price -Great Quality -Get peoples attencion -Nice Led Light -Nice Details - easy to refill -easy to use -lowest price I saw! -very nice purchase! -nice value for money Cons:It looks a litte bit fragile but No cons so far . OtherThoughts:Great product ,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypedropopup on 07/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:*Good Quality- Boa qualidade *Pretty small- Pequeno *The butane take long hours to finishes - O gas demora a acabar *the light is stronger - A luz é forte *it's very cute - Muito Bonitinho Cons:*No one, you will have a lot of fun. Nenhuma, você tera muita dive... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBrainDamaged on 11/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Price is cheap -it has many details -Painting is really good -Quality seems really good and lighter is strong. -Has a really bright led,even if it is small. Cons:No con at all OtherThoughts:Im surprise,this lighter is really nice. Come without fuel,you just need to fuel... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandresugalde on 10/31/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very Good Quality of the materials Looks like a real tiny Extinguisher in a tiny world version Nice painting, have so many details that the reals do have Cons:The light seems a little fragile, but still working so apparently it just looks like fragile The size of the ta... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections