There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Very cool and cute

posted by lushus on 03/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

This is a very cool little lighter and works well. The LED light on the end of the nozzle is tiny, but only because the whole thing is tiny, so what do you expect. Light is really only for toy value. Excellent shipping time, my parcel arrived in New Zealand within 4-5 days of postage. Naturally the lighters were not filled because of shipping safety regs, but a can of butane will fill many lighters so not a problem at all. Although all my ordered items not available for immediate shipping they still sent what they had, and I can look forward to another parcel, yay.

Cons:

As far as I can see at this point, none.

OtherThoughts:

I have had two orders from DX so far, & I have to say I am way impressed!! You get what you pay for so don't expect to pay $2 & get a $10 item, but having said that I would expect to pay a lot more for these items in New Zealand, if I could even get half of them here. & delivery time, for half way round the world is great.

Bottomline:

SO buy happily & if you get the odd iten that is not up to spec just remember that you are getting some cool bargains

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections