Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoearcher007 on 02/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Hits all the correct spots when taking apart a Xbox 360. Cons:A little bendy, which looks like it could break easily if in rush. Also, would be really nice to come with instructions on use, but it is not hard to find this online. OtherThoughts:Take your time when using th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafaelgsbr on 02/25/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is THE tool you need to open a fat xbox 360. It REALLY saves time, with a little experience one could get to the insides od the console in less than one minute using this tool. It's well made and fits perfectly in the holes behind the console. Cons:It can... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrackos on 11/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Low price. And quality for this price is pretty good. Really works and helps to open xbox360 without damaging it. The material is strong enough for opening and doesn't bend Cons:Didn't see any, everything is good. Maybe only that it doesn't have any instructions on how... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysenseipunk on 10/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It is a decent and Cheap and not too bad alternative to Team Xecuters opening tool plus it comes with a torx screwdriver which is the right size for all the torx screws in the xbox360 slim, it bends a bit if you force it, Thought it would be made of thicker meta... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrn888 on 10/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:English: - Torx key very usefull, good material Português: - chave torx de boa qualidade Cons:English: - opening tool is quite a fragil poor quality material Português: - a outra ferramenta é bem meia boca, acabei nem usando OtherThoughts:English: If you... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywaelcc on 08/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use - Makes it easy to open op an xbox360 - Tools can also be used for other purposes, especialy the thorx screwdriver came in handy a few times Cons:None, it makes it easy to open up an xbox360 doesn't harm the xbox in any way while doing that. Definitl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAcidAlchamy on 07/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have been repairing consoles for a long time and all I can say is that I couldnt have done it without this item right here. its a perfect fit and allows you to open your case flawlessly so you can get to the motherboard, or disk drive. Cons:None what so ever... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavezeegers on 06/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Easy to use - Makes it easy to open op an xbox360 - Tools can also be used for other purposes, especialy the thorx screwdriver came in handy a few times allready. - Open an xbox within a minute with these great tools. Cons:None, it makes it easy to open up an xbox360... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrunoRatoBR on 02/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The Xbox 360 Console Opening Tool is very cheap, and easy to use. The TORX tool is good enough. The price is awesome compared to my contry prices of tools(I live in Brazil and the price of this thing here is usually 10$ to 15$) Cons:This item dont have manual, picture o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybyony on 10/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Don't have a lot to say other than it worked well and was very inexpensive. The online instructions were easy to follow and I would buy it again. It's cheap and it works great. Line up the prongs to the tab openings, push, wiggle, and pull apart the case. Flip... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections