DX » Community » Reviews » RC-C3 Cree LED Flashlight Gray (1.3V~4V CR123A)
  • 5 star 11 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydodoinurpants on 11/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:*small *Bright *Waterproof *belt clip *stands up nicley on tailcap Cons:*only a hight output mode *Construction at the head could be a little better *ugly color *o-rings not greased with silicone OtherThoughts:Nice little light. Surprisingly Very bright. To bad there is o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydxcomJT on 04/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- great price - great design (would be better in black, but gray looks good) - great size - easy to use - really bright - the clip is useful - can easily stand up - built quality is good, threads are nice, o-rings are well made and all looks professional. Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMax_Deployment on 12/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small, elegant form factor. Bright light from a single battery. Easy to clip onto or slip into a pocket. Small enough to take anywhere. This is my travel light. Very sturdy. Good build quality. Cons:The non-knurled body sections can get slick, but it's not a big deal. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshao.fu.tzer on 01/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. Small 2. Very bright 3. Durable 4. Pocket Clip 5. Takes RCR123 6. Decent battery life for brightness 7. Smooth twist action Cons:1. A bit bigger than it could be OtherThoughts:I've had this light for about 2 years now and it still finds its way into my pock... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjohnnyrat on 10/15/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very light, nice throw with a bit of spill, VERY bright. Good clip, durable looking lens and reflector (aluminum) Decent price. Works well with CR123 rechargeables. Nice grey color. Cons:Possibly a bit thin, cant open or service the lens, reflector or bulb. Twisty means... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalgerath1 on 03/08/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Pretty bright for its size IF you use a RCR123 battery nice and compact light, fits well in a pocket twisty design allows it to tailstand well Cons:mine is VERY dim with cr123 3.0 volt primaries pill is mostly plastic, not good for heat dissipation OtherThoughts:If you ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byldmaster on 12/08/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Compact, O rings have good placement, The wire type clip can be removed without altering anything. Great light, takes CR123A lithium rechargeables and primary cells both without a hiccup. I've found that with some of these flashlights even a slightly longer battery will... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTVB08 on 11/27/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good, light, beauty, well finished, good ilumination, very nice and easy to use. Cons:I believe that the price should be a lit bit lesser than the current price. It no contains the battery, so, keep in mind if you buy one, it will be necessary also buy a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymjmath165 on 11/20/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought the black version of this light after seeing a Youtube posting of it. For the price, size and light output, it is pretty much unbeatable to any other light out there. Construction: Aluminum parts, threads are nicely done with no grinding when you unscrew/screw... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnowlover91 on 10/22/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a great EDC flashlight! I have tested the runtime on this and it goes for about 45 continuous minutes, however if you turn it on and off it will last a little longer, closer to 60 minutes. It just an average of about .20 volts per 10 minutes, so a CR123 at 4.1V wi... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections