DX » Community » Reviews » RC-C3 Cree LED Flashlight Gray (1.3V~4V CR123A)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydodoinurpants on 11/20/2011

*small *Bright *Waterproof *belt clip *stands up nicley on tailcap *only a hight output mode *Construction at the head could be a little better *ugly color *o-rings not greased with silicone Nice little light. Surprisingly Very bright. To bad there is only a high mode which will drain your battery. Would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydxcomJT on 04/28/2011

- great price - great design (would be better in black, but gray looks good) - great size - easy to use - really bright - the clip is useful - can easily stand up - built quality is good, threads are nice, o-rings are well made and all looks professional. - battery life is not-so-long - the rotating ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMax_Deployment on 12/30/2010

Small, elegant form factor. Bright light from a single battery. Easy to clip onto or slip into a pocket. Small enough to take anywhere. This is my travel light. Very sturdy. Good build quality. The non-knurled body sections can get slick, but it's not a big deal. I'm not sure if the back section of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshao.fu.tzer on 01/28/2010

1. Small 2. Very bright 3. Durable 4. Pocket Clip 5. Takes RCR123 6. Decent battery life for brightness 7. Smooth twist action 1. A bit bigger than it could be I've had this light for about 2 years now and it still finds its way into my pocket on a regular basis. Still functions flawlessly and is very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjohnnyrat on 10/15/2009

Very light, nice throw with a bit of spill, VERY bright. Good clip, durable looking lens and reflector (aluminum) Decent price. Works well with CR123 rechargeables. Nice grey color. Possibly a bit thin, cant open or service the lens, reflector or bulb. Twisty means its a bit easy to accidentally turn ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGreyAreA on 03/16/2009

I was shocked at the light this tiny flashlight puts out! It's roughly the size of your thumb and puts out a blinding white light. This was my first purchase from DX so I wasn't aware of the gamble you take when purchasing flashlights. By gamble I mean I assumed the flashlight would be black but mine ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalgerath1 on 03/08/2009

Pretty bright for its size IF you use a RCR123 battery nice and compact light, fits well in a pocket twisty design allows it to tailstand well mine is VERY dim with cr123 3.0 volt primaries pill is mostly plastic, not good for heat dissipation If you have 3.6 volt rcr123 batteries this light works well.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byldmaster on 12/08/2008

Compact, O rings have good placement, The wire type clip can be removed without altering anything. Great light, takes CR123A lithium rechargeables and primary cells both without a hiccup. I've found that with some of these flashlights even a slightly longer battery will interfere with the light staying ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTVB08 on 11/27/2008

Very good, light, beauty, well finished, good ilumination, very nice and easy to use. I believe that the price should be a lit bit lesser than the current price. It no contains the battery, so, keep in mind if you buy one, it will be necessary also buy a battery pack to be possible try it. DX must creat ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymjmath165 on 11/20/2008

I bought the black version of this light after seeing a Youtube posting of it. For the price, size and light output, it is pretty much unbeatable to any other light out there. Construction: Aluminum parts, threads are nicely done with no grinding when you unscrew/screw the light together. Attached clip ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections