DX » Community » Reviews » Soldering Paste (50g)
  • 5 star 15 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOttoFix on 04/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good flux for soldering chips in SMD and DIP packages. Very easy to apply, with soldering them a pleasure to use it rosin-gel and a couple of other fluxes, now I use only this. For application to the board, I use a small brush, so it's easier to dose the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytsikosts20 on 01/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It helped to do soldering much faster. Very good product, all hard to solder components, wires etc will be history! Price is real good! If you dont solder for a living this will last for years! Cons:None, i think its a great soldering paste, helped me OtherThoughts:Over... Read more

0 0
  • posted byojgolan on 01/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is my second time ordering this paste. While it may not be the best one I have tried, still it is the best for its price range by far. Great quantity and good quality. Cons:May be a bit looser then the rest and may not past exactly as the pricier brands,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySherlok91 on 11/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cette pâte épaisse comme de la margarine (c'en est pas ?) fonctionne bien et laisse un travail propre. Il s'agit d'une graisse solide qui empèche l'oxydation pendant la soudure, et par la création de fumée d'acide gras, favorise la soudure &#224... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrevm999 on 11/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price, seems to work well. Good consistency. If you want to try out soldering inexpensively this is a good product to buy. Cons:Smelly fumes, I would not use this flux if I soldered all the time. Container is not very sturdy. OtherThoughts:It works pretty well, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVojta7 on 11/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works very well, doesn't need high temperature. Doesn't make fumes when heated (as e.g. resin does) or make the joints corrode if not cleaned up thoroughly. There's pretty much of it considering the price. Cons:Maybe a bit too sticky and a bit hard to clean up from the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytropicaliano on 08/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Just the right volume of soldering paste. Produces shiny soldering points on printed circuit boards. Go for it if you are looking for a good solderin paste Cons:The plastic pot doest close tightly. When I received the package, it was leaking and a little messy... Read more

3 0
  • posted bypyro329 on 02/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:grate flux much much cheaper then most shops such a handy thing to have around if you dont solder that much still get this it will help you and once you find out the way its ment to be used you will wonder how u did with out it Cons:none, it does what it says... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDiiRH on 01/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Complaints about the quality of the product I have. Solder is good, their functions are carried out as intended. Cons:Do not believe what is written on the packaging. It does not weigh 80 grams, it weighs about 50 grams! The first doubts crept in when the post o... Read more

6 0
  • posted byctraney on 12/30/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I haven't used this yet..but needed some flux and this was a great deal! Only a fraction of the price that you would pay for flux in the store. Great deal! Cons:Not sure if this works well but I will give it a try this week. From the reviews, it seems like the b... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections