DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrafire C2 HA-III Cree LED Flashlight (3.6V~9V)
  • 5 star 11 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byintruder13 on 10/23/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Bright light. Long throw. Good threading. Solid aluminum. Aluminum reflector. Silver, but obvious non-paint durable finish. Same brightness as a drop in Cree for a 6p I bought around here. Cons:Non drop in bulb type. This means if the LED goes out, you have to fix it your... Read more

0 0
  • posted by2010laohu on 07/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Build quality is terrific, beautiful flood beam, very scratch resistant - have dropped it on concrete, put it in tool box, still no scratch at all. Feels quite light and slips in pocket easily even with the flood head. Compared to non HA-III the anodizing make... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPtSkP on 01/03/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I was very surprised at the goodness of the finish when reaching. Touch was smoothly in bright argent in the color. However, taking the part of LED of my solid apart was impossible though it was likely to differ depending on the lot. This is very regrettable.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjirik on 04/28/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good build quality. I didn't find anything to complain. Surprisingly this one has more throw than C2 Q5, but Q5 version is overall brighter, especially it has brighter spill. Cons:It is not very bright with 18650 battery, on the other hand it has more than... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydomtnt on 02/01/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bright, very hard coating, great value, seems splash proof. I dropped it on concrete and asphalt but not a scratch can be found. Also, I used it in a downpour for about 1 hour and it did not even fogged up. Cons:Not as bright as my EastwardYJ U2 light and buil... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVariaLFliP on 01/15/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These lights are actually natural finish HA-III, not black as displayed. I have to say, HA-III really makes a difference in the quality of the product (compared to the non HA-III C2). LED is as bright as the other C2, and reflector is the same. Cons:This one h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOrigo on 01/02/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good build qualty. Solid feel. Very bright. Cons:The HA-III finish is a little darker in some areas. Only one mode. OtherThoughts:The one i received was matte silver. It had a solder blob on the positive pole so i suppose it can use protected cells. (but i haven... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDalis on 11/26/2007

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Machining is good. HA-III finish is very good. O-ring is under lens. Flashlight has very white beam and good sidespill. Tint of the LED is alright. No rings in the beam. Cons:Cannot tailstand. Mine is silver, not black. OtherThoughts:It feels and looks smaller in real... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydatilderek on 11/09/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The light is very solid feeling, with good throw and a wide spill beam. My protected Tenergy and AW 18650 cells fit in this light without any problems. The HAIII on this light is a close match. Cons:On my current light, there aren't any reals cons that I wasn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFranklai on 11/09/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Bright!! A lot brighter than my Ultrafire C3(on 2AA) using 2Cr123a Cons:Bad machining the tail cap was very hard to screw on and off. emitter not correctly centred but not a major problem. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Very bright sold build Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections