DX » Community » Reviews » 5-Mode 1000mA 7135 Circuit Board for Cree and SSC Emitters
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypoffsoft on 08/07/2013

Small, thin, compact, miniscule, tiny.Good, useable settings. Easy to use and has great price. nothing. When my batteries started running low, can see nothing on it. But when the last few percent reached, the selection of modes resetting to the soldered first (but at last, it isn't problem, just a sign ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byScherbakovSB on 05/12/2013

- it is very cheap; - it is very small; - it has 5 modes; I use it to upgrade my flashlight without Circuit Board. The main thing is that you can choose one of 5 modes by making electrical jumper on it. cables are not connected, so it is difficult to solder it itself. It has so small contacts but this ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byemenshoff on 01/25/2013

Good price. Excellent schematics. High components and soldering quality. This driver had been installed in my UF2100 flashlight with XML-T6 LED (as a replacement of the original UF2000 driver). I really like it! Better choice for small-size flashlight with XML. It keeps exceptional brightness in High ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlex302 on 01/15/2013

Not high price. Compact design. Not high price. Compact design. Memory of last used mode. No instructions for soldering. I do not know, can I disable useless for me SOS and strobe modes? High-frequency noise (maybe it can removed with filling elements by epoxy or other viscous dielectric material) Popular ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byctraney on 12/30/2012

So far this is my favorite driver. I used it for the DIY Aurora C6 kit and it worked well! I like the fact that you can choose which modes you want to use, avoiding those annoying strobe/SOS modes. Great driver and easy to use! None that I can think of. It would have been nice to include instructions ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVShura on 12/27/2012

- quality excellent - as usual to NANJG - good spaces in modes - memory function - good assets of modes - high PWM frequency (some cheap drivers are terrible in that) - high efficiancy - You need some soldering skill to solder such small things :) - will be good, if this driver will be not only 17mm ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybekman on 11/17/2012

Has 5 modes You can remove some modes if you don't need them Modes memory None so far First of all - mine came a bit bigger than the original one in a flashlight, had to modify it a bit. I'm very happy with the circuitry that allows to remove some modes I don't use anyway (strobe and S-O-S mode). Using ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeutin on 11/15/2012

Very good quality, easy of usage, customizable with stars. None! I bought this item for http://dx.com/p/trustfire-tr-801-cree-q5-wc-5-mode-memory-230-lumen-led-flashlight-1-18650-15335, because by TR-801's driver was faulty. This one have better build quality and is customisable with stars. I use 2nd ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysk0010 on 11/14/2012

Made very accurately. Works well. Has the modes I really need (mode sets can be switched by soldering the correspondent stars to the ground conductor). No manual or diagram included and therefore it may be hard to find the right pads on the driver board where to solder the wires to. Included wires seems ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylukasandrysik on 10/20/2012

*Cheap *Keeps constant curren to LED *Many modes *Modes can be turned off and keep only simple ones *I love it because I can finally KILL those stupid modes like SOS or strobe and still have Low and Medium ones - It is really annoying when you accidentally switch in total darkness your flashlight into ... Read more

Hi-Res board scan

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections