DX » Community » Reviews » 5-Mode 1000mA 7135 Circuit Board for Cree and SSC Emitters
  • 5 star 23 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypoffsoft on 08/07/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small, thin, compact, miniscule, tiny.Good, useable settings. Easy to use and has great price. Cons:nothing. When my batteries started running low, can see nothing on it. But when the last few percent reached, the selection of modes resetting to the soldered f... Read more

1 0
  • posted byScherbakovSB on 05/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- it is very cheap; - it is very small; - it has 5 modes; I use it to upgrade my flashlight without Circuit Board. The main thing is that you can choose one of 5 modes by making electrical jumper on it. Cons:cables are not connected, so it is difficult to sold... Read more

1 0
  • posted byemenshoff on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good price. Excellent schematics. High components and soldering quality. This driver had been installed in my UF2100 flashlight with XML-T6 LED (as a replacement of the original UF2000 driver). I really like it! Better choice for small-size flashlight with XML.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlex302 on 01/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Not high price. Compact design. Not high price. Compact design. Memory of last used mode. Cons:No instructions for soldering. I do not know, can I disable useless for me SOS and strobe modes? High-frequency noise (maybe it can removed with filling elements by epoxy or oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byctraney on 12/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:So far this is my favorite driver. I used it for the DIY Aurora C6 kit and it worked well! I like the fact that you can choose which modes you want to use, avoiding those annoying strobe/SOS modes. Great driver and easy to use! Cons:None that I can think of. It would ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVShura on 12/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- quality excellent - as usual to NANJG - good spaces in modes - memory function - good assets of modes - high PWM frequency (some cheap drivers are terrible in that) - high efficiancy Cons:- You need some soldering skill to solder such small things :) - will be good, i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybekman on 11/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Has 5 modes You can remove some modes if you don't need them Modes memory Cons:None so far OtherThoughts:First of all - mine came a bit bigger than the original one in a flashlight, had to modify it a bit. I'm very happy with the circuitry that allows to remove some mod... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeutin on 11/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good quality, easy of usage, customizable with stars. Cons:None! OtherThoughts:I bought this item for http://dx.com/p/trustfire-tr-801-cree-q5-wc-5-mode-memory-230-lumen-led-flashlight-1-18650-15335, because by TR-801's driver was faulty. This one have bett... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysk0010 on 11/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Made very accurately. Works well. Has the modes I really need (mode sets can be switched by soldering the correspondent stars to the ground conductor). Cons:No manual or diagram included and therefore it may be hard to find the right pads on the driver board whe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylukasandrysik on 10/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:*Cheap *Keeps constant curren to LED *Many modes *Modes can be turned off and keep only simple ones *I love it because I can finally KILL those stupid modes like SOS or strobe and still have Low and Medium ones - It is really annoying when you accidentally swi... Read more

Hi-Res board scan
    3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections