DX » Community » Reviews » Soshine U1 4-Channel Quick Charger (AA/AAA)
  • 5 star 43 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
perfect
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArkadia on 08/11/2014

Pros: Very fast charging, good built quality Cons: None It charges very quickly, senses bad batteries. Cable length is enough. It is great to be able to charge every single battery independetly. This was the reason why I bought this device. I definetly recommend it. These funtions with this price is great. Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0
  • posted bysielm on 04/16/2014

This charger allows recharging both AA and AAA type batteries. The great thing is that it has individual channels so you can recharge 1, 2, 3 or 4 batteries at once (most chargers I owned only allow for 2 or 4 at once, so you can't recharge for instance 3 AAA batteries, and I need that combination for my bike lights). I don't see any cons on this product.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysanderpetiet on 02/24/2014

This thing is a must buy. Unlike other chargers, this one does not charge the batteries is pairs, but individual. Meaning you can insert just one battery, and when charging multiple, it will shut off charging individual. The led’s will tell you if the battery is charging, full or faulty. The only thing I discovered so far is that if you unplug the charger ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrpkrisz on 02/03/2014

Excellent fast charger Great built quality,working with AA en AAA batteries. Good charger, for the price is an excellent product, easy to use. Excellent things with Led indicate. I bought BTY Rechargeable 1.2V "3000mAh" Ni-MH AA Batteries but is Flashing Red all the time i think Beacuse of battery ist 3000 mAh and ritten on the specification ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycdai8 on 01/11/2014

Works as expected. Best is you can charge individual battery, so there is no balancing issues. Charge 1, 2, 3, or 4. Individual LED light to indicate charging or finished. Overall nice little charger. Also batteries not hot when charging. It is not a fast 1hr charger. Takes 3-4 hrs to charge. could be cheaper Nice little charger overall. Works and can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycdai8 on 11/27/2013

- 4 independent channels - nice colour LED's (red for charging, blue for finsihed, great for colour blind people like me, as most other charger shows LED as green and red which is a bit hard for me to see) - fast around 1hr but battery do get a bit warm - European plug! I didn't realize that when I ordered. But no big deal, I just use an adapter. - ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsenzanonna on 09/18/2013

Cheap looks great charges very fast and in full any batteries you put in independent channels (you can put 1 or 4, they will be charged regardless). you can put different type of batteries at the same time, they all get charged at their own time. Charging stops by battery only when the are full. when the batteries are dead, it shows an erro light, means ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrianfroelund on 09/18/2013

Charges very fast. Mine didn't get hot at all as others have reported. I have however only tried with soshine AA batteries. The cable is nice and standard so it's easy to find replacements, the length is quite nice as well. It's doesn't have a quality feel to it and it doesn't look very nice. It has a flimsy plasticy feel to it. I'm not sure what exactly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiegoPiojoso on 08/28/2013

The pros are that is nice, cheap, easy to use, fast. The charger has a light load independent circuit, this is good because you can go changing a battery if you need to load many. Los conectores de las pilas podrian ser de un metal un poco mas fuerte, pero no son muy debiles. El conector para la corriente es de 2 patas, en Argentina the standard es ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byangelams on 06/19/2013

This is a very nice battery charger. Charges surprisingly fast and does it's job well. Been using it for months and frequently, still fine to use. Really good quality on the materials used, seems to last for years. Sometimes it turns off charging when the battery isn't perfectly fit, but this is more likely a user's problem than a charger's problem ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections