Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byflipintheuib on 01/09/2014

It looks strong and precise. It comes with a good protective case. The analog clock makes the measure quite easy and precise. It is an item I think it is going to last my whole life. There are some sharps edges so you have to be careful. I also do not understand why when you close it the dialing still marks 1 instead of zero (exactly like in the photo ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycyberoverman on 06/06/2011

- It's quite cheap, even though it is not the best one avaible in the market. - It's easy to use. It has 3 wheels: one fix the indicator, the other fix the position and the other allows you to move softly. - It's very useful. May not have an extreme precision, that's enough for make at your own works. - Good build wuality. - Mine came too greasy. It ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byParrotile on 12/14/2009

A well built robust dial vernier that will be really useful around the home and in the workshop. Cheap enough to not worry about losing or having others "borrow", and as accurate as a far more costly Moore and Wright Caliper (one that I cannot afford to use as a "workshop tool" because of the replacement cost. Definite very good buy in my opinion The ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybillg519 on 03/20/2009

Well made and has a smooth action, but nothing loose. Mine came well lubricated. Easy to zero as the bezel (brass ring) rotates around the dial face. No issues with the caliper. The yellow box it came in was cracked across the top, this didn't matter as the caliper was fine. Dial is a little different from my other calipers, but I got used to it quickly.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTertiumsquid on 12/11/2008

Excellent quality, with no extra bits of metal or sharp spots. Accurate to 0.02mm, and can easily be zeroed by rotating the bezel around the dial. The case it comes in is well padded, and the calipers are nicely oiled. None really, except that maybe the ugly yellow case it comes in could look nicer. It was posted in one of the topics that adjustment ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections