Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywerleyog on 11/19/2013

It's nice to play a little, to draw a little simples drawings.... Not much at all but the included software sucks. Ok so maybe the software ain't so good. The software is very unreliable(ie.slow computer) so get it from searching google. It can be worth if you read chinese or get someone to translate ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynrh2005 on 04/07/2013

It's small, discreet, occupies little space on your desk and the usb cable is long enough to allow put the pad in any place around the computer. It comes with an black, simple touch pen to use on the pad. All that came with this product to be read by the consumer came in chinese, and I don't read chinese ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDXisBest on 02/26/2009

pad is good. good for parts too. Not much at all but the included software sucks. Ok so maybe the software ain't so good. The software is very unreliable(ie.slow computer) so get it from searching google. not too big nor small. You should get it but consider the bad software. 500char500char 500char50... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byitechlegend on 12/04/2008

Its really so small, weightless and handy. A simple and cheap alternative to WACOM. It does its job well. Everything as said. Its not the perfect writing pad, and certainly its not at all good for drawing even in mspaint. it struggles to work as a mouse but works fine as a pen. as others said, the software ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJotoco on 05/18/2008

It's nice to play a little, to draw a little simples drawings.... it's cheap. - I don't know chinese, that's make the use a bit difficult... - It hasn't got software in English, only in Chinese... - The performance is bad, If you want to buy it to draw something more complicated... It's cheap. So you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykwokkie on 01/30/2008

It's cheap. Not very responsive. I'd say there's half a second delay between my actual movements, and the cursor following my movements on screen. Also it has a horrible resolution. The mouse cursor does a staircase-like movement when you draw a diagonal line a bit slowly. If you draw it fast, it looks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPasGlop on 01/29/2008

It's really cheap. If you need it to recognize handwritten Chinese characters and you have windows configured in Chinese it works pretty well. For the price, the build quality of the one I got seems rather good. It's light but don't look too fragile. It don't recognise japanese characters like it is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaanm on 11/10/2007

It works great. I can draw pictures more easily now. When I use a whiteboardmarker, it's totally awesome. It responses quick. The software I recieved on CD was not the same as the guide for setting it to English, so I only can use the draw function, not the text. I've tried al options, but nothing worked ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTedHead on 11/06/2007

- Mouse mode: Really draw anywhere you would usually have to use a mouse (e.g. Photoshop) - Accurate and responsive - Chinese installation, lack of English mode on provided software. Instructions on DealExtreme use more modern software which isn't shipped and is only available on manufacturer website,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShauniechulo on 10/30/2007

Helps with writing signatures and keeping track of hand written notes. It's strong quality and works double as a mouse. The color of the cable was different than in the picture, and it came with an unusually large stylus. Great for anyone wanting the ability to handwrite on their computer, and just fun ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections