DX » Community » Reviews » Blazzeo PT04 RF Wireless Flash Trigger with Remote (with Supports Multiple Flashes)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaylanc3 on 02/24/2013

Very small Very easy to use - you don't even need the manual Low power consumption Uses batteries from the Market Receiver a little wacky, should be used vertical instead of horizontal Sometimes flash powers by itself even when changing to another channel. Battery change of transmitter only with screwdriver ... Read more

example for angle adjustment mounting example There are 4 channels adjustable Closeup at the power button and operating light The cable is included and allows direct linking closeup to the hotshoe connector The transmitter is tiny a button on top allows check and manual triggering The channel selector on the transmitter is hidden The transmitter - rearview

0 0 0

• posted byblinduck on 02/03/2013

Does exactly what it's supposed to do. If you're a strobist type photographer using manual flashes, this is a super cheap alternative to Pocket Wizards. There are a couple of channels to choose from. I've never had it interfere with any other device thus far... None really. The sender unit doesn't seem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byakcaver on 01/06/2012

These are the first radio triggers I have tried as most are too expensive for by budget now that I have kids. I have tried them out inside and outside and I am happy with them. None for the price. The range is limited. I got less than 40 m and they do not like anything in the path. Line of sight only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKevinlimse on 03/10/2011

Price. Free shipping. 4 Channels and no range problem. The only time you are out of range is when you are shooting an area so big that no strobe can even light up. Battery runs out in awhile if you forget to off it. Plastic construction, after a while the bolt will loosen the plastic and loose grip. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymiuquz on 01/03/2011

Easy to use, works fine with several flashes, so cheap that you can buy several these and have backup transmitters aside if one of them should broke. Range is quite small, but what you can expect with this prize? Great in inside use. Does not work well outside when it's cold (starts malfunctioning when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTMaPhoto on 12/07/2010

Works as described, very easy to set-up, the stated sync speed of 1/250s works on cameras that CAN sync to that speed so don't expect it to sync a 5D to 1/250. I didn't test the range to the limits but in a normal studio/room you can shoot from any place you like. Definitely build quality...the plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybratos on 09/26/2010

Very small, lightweight. I can get it to fire up to 1/320, and when the flash is on the camera the max is 1/200 (on my nikon D90). I have had no misfires. I use it with the Yongnuo YN465 flash. The range is good, I can do at least 10 meters. I have not tested the maximum range. No manual required, very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymattiasn on 09/08/2010

Obviously, the price. You cant really beat this price. The trigger set feels pretty sturdy and good. Also, ive never really had any miss triggers yet. The remote reciever is of a somewhat problematic design. I dont like that its long and thin, because when you use that hot shoe adapter metal bracket ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJMeister234 on 09/04/2010

Price + free shipping! Zero problems syncing at 1/500th of a sec (on a Nikon D50). Any misfires were the fault of the flash (YN460 had issues, waiting for replacement). Does not work with flashes that don't use the middle contact to fire (Nikon SB-400: I'm looking at you). All other Nikon flashes should ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywonderer4711 on 06/15/2010

I got the package, put the batterys in, make a test-Trigger shot and saw at the LED that all was fine and put a Metz CF-42 Flashgun on one of the two I bought and it worked perfectly. On the second one I put an old Photo Porst Flash from the old analog days and it also works perfectly. I could not think ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections