+ very cheap Chinese handwriting pad.
+ very responsiveness.
+ Able to use it as a mouse.
+ Build quality is ok. + Works well in virtually any programs.
+ Able to write ABC beside Chinese. - Small drawing area
- No pressure sensitivity. So this pad is not recommended to use with photo editing softwares.... Read more
This is a very decent handwriting pad for the price that does what it's intended - writing chinese characters or japanese. Doesn't work on windows 7, i had to dual boot to windows xp in order to use this, which is very annoying The handwriting recognition is bad, doesn't choose the correct characters ... Read more
- The best 'Pro' of the product is its low price. It's usually hard to find products like these for such a low price and with free shipping. - Its stylish. Though it doesn't look like an Apple product it do look great with silver color and fine edges. - Can use as a mouse. Yeah, so we can use it in MS ... Read more
- Great Price
- Works as a mouse, you can draw in paint and other applications
- includes software (not in english) - includes a Pen
- Nice attractive Packaging
- Good for doing your signature - The software is not in English, im still having trouble finding out how to get the recognition software working
... Read more
Didn't cost much so didn't waste too much on item I will rarely, if ever try use again? Attractive enough unit. Expected something more flimsy at such low cost. Needs function labels under the 3 buttons on unit - nothing written there at all. Disc is in Chinese & if can select English instead I wouldn'... Read more
It is a perfectly workable replacement for a mouse or touch pad, and in some situations preferable to either one.
The only way to beat the price is to get the $7 model! There are no English language instructions. (Maybe someone with some free time will post a note explaining how it functions in English.... Read more
- writes smoothly
- detection at different levels
- autodetects written symbols
- can speak written symbols in mandarin, cantonese and japanese (i think... the cantonese works fine at least)
- great learning tool or dictionary - quite good as a substitute mouse when writing over laptop's keyboard... ... Read more
I brought that to use like a minipad, because my hand hurts when I use the mouse for many hours. It works as a mouse, but don't so sensitive how.
To use as a recognizer, the software is fine (to english), but isn't a great software. I have notice that is work in others recognition softwares, then, maybe ... Read more
- The writing surface is large enough for you to write a Chinese word onto it.
- Sensitivity is good when you are writing Chinese words.
- It recognizes both Traditional Chinese words and Simplified Chinese words on an English Windows OS that has Simplified Chinese installed as prefer language. It also ... Read more
This thing is an excellent proof of concept. I got it to test out if I would want to invest in something more advanced. Let me save you the money right now and say "If you are interested in something like this, you might as well go all out right off the bat" I like what this does, and it does ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.