Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythepretorian85 on 06/28/2013

+ very cheap Chinese handwriting pad. + very responsiveness. + Able to use it as a mouse. + Build quality is ok. + Works well in virtually any programs. + Able to write ABC beside Chinese. - Small drawing area - No pressure sensitivity. So this pad is not recommended to use with photo editing softwares. - The drawing surface does get scratched easily ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnesthetic on 05/30/2010

This is a very decent handwriting pad for the price that does what it's intended - writing chinese characters or japanese. Doesn't work on windows 7, i had to dual boot to windows xp in order to use this, which is very annoying The handwriting recognition is bad, doesn't choose the correct characters vs name brands such as PenPower The CD that it is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroshanahmad on 05/01/2010

- The best 'Pro' of the product is its low price. It's usually hard to find products like these for such a low price and with free shipping. - Its stylish. Though it doesn't look like an Apple product it do look great with silver color and fine edges. - Can use as a mouse. Yeah, so we can use it in MS Paint and Flash etc. - The surface where we write ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjakobg on 07/06/2009

- Great Price - Works as a mouse, you can draw in paint and other applications - includes software (not in english) - includes a Pen - Nice attractive Packaging - Good for doing your signature - The software is not in English, im still having trouble finding out how to get the recognition software working - The instructions are not in english, but i ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHunEbunE on 07/01/2009

Didn't cost much so didn't waste too much on item I will rarely, if ever try use again? Attractive enough unit. Expected something more flimsy at such low cost. Needs function labels under the 3 buttons on unit - nothing written there at all. Disc is in Chinese & if can select English instead I wouldn't know since I don't read Chinese at all so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydcer1 on 05/10/2009

It is a perfectly workable replacement for a mouse or touch pad, and in some situations preferable to either one. The only way to beat the price is to get the $7 model! There are no English language instructions. (Maybe someone with some free time will post a note explaining how it functions in English.) The first day that I had it, I thought it was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylilchoconut on 03/21/2009

- writes smoothly - detection at different levels - autodetects written symbols - can speak written symbols in mandarin, cantonese and japanese (i think... the cantonese works fine at least) - great learning tool or dictionary - quite good as a substitute mouse when writing over laptop's keyboard... - no good for drawing (laptop's touchpad works better.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnneN on 02/05/2009

I brought that to use like a minipad, because my hand hurts when I use the mouse for many hours. It works as a mouse, but don't so sensitive how. To use as a recognizer, the software is fine (to english), but isn't a great software. I have notice that is work in others recognition softwares, then, maybe with another software, it works better. The software ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykennethlo on 12/11/2008

- The writing surface is large enough for you to write a Chinese word onto it. - Sensitivity is good when you are writing Chinese words. - It recognizes both Traditional Chinese words and Simplified Chinese words on an English Windows OS that has Simplified Chinese installed as prefer language. It also works on Simplified Chinese Windows OS. - Installation ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byE_Man on 10/29/2008

This thing is an excellent proof of concept. I got it to test out if I would want to invest in something more advanced. Let me save you the money right now and say "If you are interested in something like this, you might as well go all out right off the bat" I like what this does, and it does it well. It does get some random use as my mouse ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections