- Easy to desolder components, even SMD components. - It absorbs fairly decent amounts of solder - Great for cleaning PCB copper pads of excess solder when replacing components - The whole wick tends to get warm during use, which is annoying when trying to hold the tip in place - The copper tends to oxidise when not in use - The end unravels quite a ... Read more
-It works just great once u add solder flux. -Good size and amount for the money. -Although it says in the description that it has flux, it comes in bone dry so u will need to apply solder flux yourself when u need to use this item (no biggie at all). -I myself use a desoldering pump most of the times but this braid can wick up the small bits of solder ... Read more
good just i expected. It does what it is supposed to do. Using flux with it and than it wil work smoother. It looks bigger than it is, but it wil also work on smaller places en than it is good size. nothing that i know right now. Using flux with it and than it wil work smoother. It looks bigger than it is, but it wil also work on smaller places en than ... Read more
Works really well, the dispenser is nice but dont cut the wick to close to the dispenser or you might have to destroy it. Also its good that it comes with fulx Dont try to desodder small things it might be difficult as the thickness is not ideal. You cant get better for the price and it has excelente price/performance. There is really nothing more to ... Read more
- Works great, sucks all the solder - The width of 2.5mm works for both small and large sized solder spots that need to be sucked out
- The price is reasonable, the 1.5m should last for quite some time if you are not using it constantly - Did not work without adding flux - took me some time to figure that out
- While the dispenser/case holds the wire ... Read more
Braided copper wire. As stated in the description.... that is accurate. Just didn't do the job that it is supposed to do. I did say at the beginning I am a novice user in this area. I generally just make do with other methods but thought I would give this stuff a go, but I was sadly disappointed I don't have any. Maybe the expert user will read this ... Read more
o Very cheap price compared to local prices for the same thing!
o Very handy for sucking up solder when desoldering components or just cleaning up a the pins of a surface mount integrated circuit with fine pitch.
o Free planet wide transportation :-) o As others have noted, I do not believe that this copper desoldering braid contains ANY flux at all ... Read more
Very easy to use. The best cost-effective solder wick in my opinion. Not the world's best but very good for its price. I recommend it. Use it for common soldering removal and also for BGA solder cleaning. This is the real deal, not a fake like some ebay sellers sell. No cons. The pictures show the model CP-2515 but I received CP-2515F. This is not a ... Read more
The best thing about this solder wick is that it is very cheap in comparison to well known brands of solder wick, the build quality is also pretty decent as I expected. Although it says it contains flux I have noticed it does not suck up solder too well, perhaps it is my soldering iron but it seems to be flux free to me or at least a rather inactive ... Read more
- Made in Japan - It really sucks up solder very well - Very high quality product - Suitable for helping to remove stubborn capacitors on computer motherboards and other surface-mounted components on a circuit board - If used sparingly, it should be able to last you a long time - None in my case If you have never heard of such a thing as a 'de-soldering ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.