DX » Community » Reviews » Goot Desoldering Wick Remover (2.5mm x 1.5M)
Customer’s impression:
good Хороший товар precio/calidad en lo esperable хорошо впитывает припой
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalbertodv on 06/01/2015

Tenía que reparar un puerto mini-usb en una tablet y compré esta malla desoldadora para retirar parte del estaño en la placa. Hizo lo que tenía que hacer y por 2€ no esta mal aunque esperaba un poco mas de malla por este precio. Como siempre, el producto tardo alrededor de un mes o mas en venir a... Read more

Impression:precio/calidad en lo esperable;

0 0 0

• posted by9173172 on 03/23/2015

хороший товар, хорошо впитывает припой

Impression:Хороший товар, хорошо впитывает припой;

0 0 1

• posted byraislasher on 12/28/2014

Pros: - Easy to desolder components, even SMD components. - It absorbs fairly decent amounts of solder - Great for cleaning PCB copper pads of excess solder when replacing components Cons: - The whole wick tends to get warm during use, which is annoying when trying to hold the tip in place - The... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byWeeneyTodd on 11/21/2013

- Easy to desolder components, even SMD components. - It absorbs fairly decent amounts of solder - Great for cleaning PCB copper pads of excess solder when replacing components - The whole wick tends to get warm during use, which is annoying when trying to hold the tip in place - The copper tends... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byboomerangfreak on 11/05/2013

-It works just great once u add solder flux. -Good size and amount for the money. -Although it says in the description that it has flux, it comes in bone dry so u will need to apply solder flux yourself when u need to use this item (no biggie at all). -I myself use a desoldering pump most of the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLDJSNEEK on 11/05/2013

good just i expected. It does what it is supposed to do. Using flux with it and than it wil work smoother. It looks bigger than it is, but it wil also work on smaller places en than it is good size. nothing that i know right now. Using flux with it and than it wil work smoother. It looks bigger i... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAfonso360 on 07/10/2013

Works really well, the dispenser is nice but dont cut the wick to close to the dispenser or you might have to destroy it. Also its good that it comes with fulx Dont try to desodder small things it might be difficult as the thickness is not ideal. You cant get better for the price and it has There... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDark00 on 02/13/2013

- Works great, sucks all the solder - The width of 2.5mm works for both small and large sized solder spots that need to be sucked out - The price is reasonable, the 1.5m should last for quite some time if you are not using it constantly - Did not work without adding flux - took me some time to is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGrantly on 11/21/2012

Braided copper wire. As stated in the description.... that is accurate. Just didn't do the job that it is supposed to do. I did say at the beginning I am a novice user in this area. I generally just make do with other methods but thought I would give this stuff a go, but I was sadly disappointed... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOzTrev on 09/09/2011

o Very cheap price compared to local prices for the same thing! o Very handy for sucking up solder when desoldering components or just cleaning up a the pins of a surface mount integrated circuit with fine pitch. o Free planet wide transportation :-) o As others have noted, I do not believe that... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere