* It contains as much as 256 MB, divided into two slots, which is really much considering the official alternatives from Nintendo.
* It is compatible with both GameCube and Wii.
* I am really happy that I now can use just one memory card - this - instead of several other memory cards! I have a bunch ... Read more
its awesome how much space is on the card, now i don't need to have a original card that can only store a little bit of game save data, but i can save just about every game i have :-) it works on the wii and the game cube, so i can play my game cube games on the wii as well and have my save data with ... Read more
Huge amount of storage! Normal nintendo branded memory cards are what, like 8mb? and you pay a lot more for those. I softmodded my wii to play gamecube backups and wanted a memory card I could stick in and just forget about. This does that job very nicely. ... This kind of functions as two memory cards.... Read more
- Pretty much what i expected, solid build quality for a decent price. definitely cheaper than any option to buy locally here (and this includes even used memory cards from various stores in my country) - As mentioned in another review, it would still make it better if the last selected bank would be ... Read more
- One of the biggest storage capacity Gamecube cards I've seen.
- Great feature for alternating between two different memory storage sections. If you are importing you could use one part for english language games and the other for Japanese ones. Or simply use one section once the other has been filled.... Read more
It's well built. Works in Game Cube and Wii. Has two enormous separate partitions, you can use it for PAL and NTSC ( or Japanese) games. Fits perfectly in the slot (despite others from DX) Its pink. The indicator LED is too bright. You can't copy from one partition to another. The indicator LEDs could ... Read more
- Very cheap, speccialy for Brazilian people.
- Huge capacity for Wii and GameCube.
- Cool design and color.
- Works perfectly on Wii and GameCube!
- You can store Amercan and Japanese saves on one memory card, by storing Americans and Europeeans on one partition and Japanese on the other. - It could ... Read more
Huge space to save game progress. But the best is you have 2 storage spaces, each 128MB, which you can use for games from 2 regions without reformat it. GC cannot use 1 save card for more than 1 region.
Have a led to see which storage space is selected. Just press and you got another storage space. Pink ... Read more
- Huge memory storage for Gamecube games.
- Includes an LED indicator.
- Good build quality.
- Can be used in both WII and Gamecube. - Pink in colour.
- Could be cheaper, since it's only 256MB. (Considered low based on our current standards of memory storage.) This memory card is the largest known capacity ... Read more
-Works on Wii and GameCube.
-2046 x2 blocks (256MB flash memory cut in 2x 128 because of gamecube/Wii limitation).
-Little switch to choose between the two 2046 save slot (with led indicator).
-Excellent build quality. -Maybe the color? (came in pink like stated in the photo). -If you were buying another ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.