Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPotitet on 04/13/2014

* It contains as much as 256 MB, divided into two slots, which is really much considering the official alternatives from Nintendo. * It is compatible with both GameCube and Wii. * I am really happy that I now can use just one memory card - this - instead of several other memory cards! I have a bunch ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhermelyn on 05/12/2013

its awesome how much space is on the card, now i don't need to have a original card that can only store a little bit of game save data, but i can save just about every game i have :-) it works on the wii and the game cube, so i can play my game cube games on the wii as well and have my save data with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySavageveggie on 03/19/2013

Huge amount of storage! Normal nintendo branded memory cards are what, like 8mb? and you pay a lot more for those. I softmodded my wii to play gamecube backups and wanted a memory card I could stick in and just forget about. This does that job very nicely. ... This kind of functions as two memory cards.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysmnelse on 05/22/2012

- Pretty much what i expected, solid build quality for a decent price. definitely cheaper than any option to buy locally here (and this includes even used memory cards from various stores in my country) - As mentioned in another review, it would still make it better if the last selected bank would be ... Read more

Memory Card Closeup in Action on Bank 2 Translucent 256MB Memory Card Memory Card in Action on Bank 1

0 0 0

• posted bySpiceymike on 02/07/2012

- One of the biggest storage capacity Gamecube cards I've seen. - Great feature for alternating between two different memory storage sections. If you are importing you could use one part for english language games and the other for Japanese ones. Or simply use one section once the other has been filled.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjacksongs1978 on 08/09/2011

It's well built. Works in Game Cube and Wii. Has two enormous separate partitions, you can use it for PAL and NTSC ( or Japanese) games. Fits perfectly in the slot (despite others from DX) Its pink. The indicator LED is too bright. You can't copy from one partition to another. The indicator LEDs could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydekuscrub on 09/02/2010

- Very cheap, speccialy for Brazilian people. - Huge capacity for Wii and GameCube. - Cool design and color. - Works perfectly on Wii and GameCube! - You can store Amercan and Japanese saves on one memory card, by storing Americans and Europeeans on one partition and Japanese on the other. - It could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhungtruong on 05/21/2010

Huge space to save game progress. But the best is you have 2 storage spaces, each 128MB, which you can use for games from 2 regions without reformat it. GC cannot use 1 save card for more than 1 region. Have a led to see which storage space is selected. Just press and you got another storage space. Pink ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFRIKOnline on 06/08/2009

- Huge memory storage for Gamecube games. - Includes an LED indicator. - Good build quality. - Can be used in both WII and Gamecube. - Pink in colour. - Could be cheaper, since it's only 256MB. (Considered low based on our current standards of memory storage.) This memory card is the largest known capacity ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byindask8 on 12/14/2008

-Works on Wii and GameCube. -2046 x2 blocks (256MB flash memory cut in 2x 128 because of gamecube/Wii limitation). -Little switch to choose between the two 2046 save slot (with led indicator). -Excellent build quality. -Maybe the color? (came in pink like stated in the photo). -If you were buying another ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections