DX » Community » Reviews » Massa Cross Screen / Star Filter for SLR Cameras (58mm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylautenriv on 07/03/2014

This filter is very easy to use because it screwed into the camera lens like any other filter other camera is involved. Its usefulness is to turn all those lights you want photographs in five pointed stars with different colors. For example, for photos of the sun, street lamps in diverse landscapes .... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndariel666 on 12/28/2012

The perfect filter for Christmas pictures and alike. works best if you have a lot of small and strong light sources in the picture - like candles, LED lights etc. I was surprised by the built quality for this price. The first time I tried to screw it on my lens it was a bit tricky, as the machining of ... Read more

Christmas candle using the star filter

0 0 0

• posted bySWaechter on 10/22/2008

This lens does exactly what it says it will. Looks great. The Thread is great and overall you will enjoy it's ease of use. The case it comes in doesnt close perfectly.. If you aren't careful it might fall out of the case. The product itself is awesome. Disregard the cons if you keep the lens on 24/7.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphenixz on 07/28/2008

At that price (can't even understand how they can send you free world wide), you can't really make a mistake. It just do what it says ... Sometimes, I've got hard time to fix it to the camera but again, you're not going to use it so frequently and more important in hurry, so the fixing time isn't that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykveste on 07/08/2008

- It's a filter, thus protecting your more or even more valuable optics. - It makes nice stars from bright sources of light, but don't expect any constellations appearing on normal photography scenarios. - It's cheap, I couldn't get any sort of filter to cover the lens for that price here. - Not much,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTimelord1 on 03/09/2008

Easy to use and the results are quite impressive a must have for those festive moments at Christmas I would Imagine... No cons although you probably won't use this piece of kit often but a must have in your camera kit... I like this little filter and I'm sure I'm gonna start looking for chances to use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMrPromee on 01/03/2008

Ceap price and good quality What did I need this for again? I'm hungry This filter isn't something you'll likely be grabbing for very often but it is fun to experiment with. Given the price, I don't see the point in not getting one of these if you have a lens it'll fit on, even if it is just for some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspencer on 12/24/2007

Nice camera effects with small lights. The effect is a little too uniform, but overall not bad. Inexpensive in comparison to others on the market. Fun and inexpensive. A good deal. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCarnath on 11/15/2007

Pretty cool effect at a reasonable price. Not incredibly useful.. none Cool and pretty unusual filter. Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections