DX » Community » Reviews » Massa Cross Screen / Star Filter for SLR Cameras (58mm)
  • 5 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAndariel666 on 12/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The perfect filter for Christmas pictures and alike. works best if you have a lot of small and strong light sources in the picture - like candles, LED lights etc. I was surprised by the built quality for this price. Cons:The first time I tried to screw it on m... Read more

Christmas candle using the star filter
    0 0
  • posted bySWaechter on 10/22/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This lens does exactly what it says it will. Looks great. The Thread is great and overall you will enjoy it's ease of use. Cons:The case it comes in doesnt close perfectly.. If you aren't careful it might fall out of the case. OtherThoughts:The product itself... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphenixz on 07/28/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:At that price (can't even understand how they can send you free world wide), you can't really make a mistake. It just do what it says ... Cons:Sometimes, I've got hard time to fix it to the camera but again, you're not going to use it so frequently and more important in... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykveste on 07/08/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It's a filter, thus protecting your more or even more valuable optics. - It makes nice stars from bright sources of light, but don't expect any constellations appearing on normal photography scenarios. - It's cheap, I couldn't get any sort of filter to cover the lens... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTimelord1 on 03/09/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use and the results are quite impressive a must have for those festive moments at Christmas I would Imagine... Cons:No cons although you probably won't use this piece of kit often but a must have in your camera kit... OtherThoughts:I like this little fil... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrPromee on 01/03/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Ceap price and good quality Cons:What did I need this for again? OtherThoughts:I'm hungry Bottomline:This filter isn't something you'll likely be grabbing for very often but it is fun to experiment with. Given the price, I don't see the point in not getting one of these... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspencer on 12/24/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice camera effects with small lights. Cons:The effect is a little too uniform, but overall not bad. OtherThoughts:Inexpensive in comparison to others on the market. Bottomline:Fun and inexpensive. A good deal. Read more

0 0
  • posted byCarnath on 11/15/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Pretty cool effect at a reasonable price. Cons:Not incredibly useful.. OtherThoughts:none Bottomline:Cool and pretty unusual filter. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections