DX » Community » Reviews » Deluxe VOIP Headset with Microphone (Random Color)
  • 5 star 22 ( 63% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 34% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTester099 on 02/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Sound is clear and the microphone is pretty good it's very cheap. I use it every day to skype with friends and it's very useful. Good cable lenght and its not tearing or anything after almost a year of use. Overall very good headphone Cons:There is no cons tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasunfun on 02/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good noise isolation. Easy to use. Good build quality. The sound is better than expected. The ends seems durable, and it feels confortable in the ear. The microphone works well, and the flexible arm shows no sign of degradation after a few months of use and tr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysjukfan on 02/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I usually go through a pair of headset in a year or less so I thought at this price I could give these a try even if they wouldn't last me long. Now 14 months later they're still working. * Not too tight. You can wear these for 12 hours without a problem. * Go... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVintagePC on 09/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price Well made Acceptable audio quality Has in-line volume control Cons:None that I can think of. OtherThoughts:I bought this as a casual gaming headset for voice-enabled multiplayer games. I didn't really play that many so I decided to go the cheap rout... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythomaszink on 04/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality of both phone and microphone, very clean sound! Sounds perfect to use with a voip system. I just don´t use it to listen to music because I miss some treble (the phone speaker doesn´t respond to the high notes). Cons:The absence of treble... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythepiston on 02/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good headset for that price, not distorted sound, and mic works fine, you can adjust it to fit perfectly. Cons:Don't spect a very high professional on the headphones, but it's ok for skype or chatting. Some users may find that after wearing the headset more than on... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywjafarrow on 10/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Attractive clean lines. very comfortable earpads. holds snugly but isn't uncomfortable at all good sound great crystal clear pickup with the mic the mic boom is flexible along the whole length. Cons:I can't think of any really. The boom could be a little longer... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjeverz on 09/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* Great bass sound. * The microphone is very clear. * Very cheap. Cons:* Poor/Low treble reproduction. * The very thin wiring is not built to last. OtherThoughts:If you can boost treble on your setup, the sound is perfect, if not it still sounds great. It felt a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQuejeshio on 08/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This headphones works perfect. Works quite fine. Sponges are very comfortable and you can stay with the headphones for a long time. Microphone is right. You can move it and also have a very tough protection. Wire length is enough OK. Sound quality is very very... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarnaldodg on 05/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:> Great price, nice sound (fairly punchy and clear) > Sporty look and feel > Easy to use and control with built-in volume knob > Confortable and light with a adjustable headband > Microphone is designed well so quality is good (Skype and gTalk)... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections