DX » Community » Reviews » Massa Cross Screen / Star Filter for SLR Cameras (52mm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysarimaria on 05/17/2012

The price is great! So cheap! The filter works well and makes that nice star effect. The quality seems to be just fine. No problems at all. Nothing bad to say really, can't come up with anything.. Well it's not useful all the time but I wasn't even expecting that. A nice, cheap filter that works well.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJames210 on 07/26/2011

Really usefull Good price, as it should be Great quality, no problems to make it fit on the lens Can give a "blurry" effect sometimes if there is to many lights, or too big lights Doesnt come with the hard case showed in the description, and that was a disappointment The cons are still not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygorkanet on 03/20/2009

It is much a better product than initially I thought. It is about 4 times cheaper than any other cross star filter in a photography store, and it really works. It does not look as cheap a i thought, and it cames with a plastic case. It fits perefect on my Nikon 60. The case is not very good, but its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaymeeyan on 10/02/2008

Extremely great price! Will come in handy once in a while and provide some great effects. Just slap it on and snap away. Filter glass is quite thin, so must be careful when not attached to the lens. Plastic case that came with mine doesn't stay closed and keeps popping open. Very cool effect. I'd like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycalinrett on 08/25/2008

This filter it's a good accesory for my Kyocera Finecam M410R, 52mm. Did some photos with it and they came out realy well...much better than I expected at first. It's very usefull for any glow of light: candles, lights, sun reflections in the water, evenings in the street photography, events, concerts ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMikTo on 04/05/2008

The threads on this filter seem good - no problem at all attaching it to my Nikon D40 It comes with a transparent container with a screw lid. Build quality also seems good. Produces the expected star effect when used under the right circumstances (you need very bright spots/lights in the frame) - have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykopustgalvis on 11/13/2007

-Cheaper than in local store -Comes in a nice little plastic box Can`t think of any... Great for taking pictures of streetlights at night. Buy one if you think you need it :) Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections