Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCarecuxo on 08/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Really works with DS and PSP, and the cables fits exactly as the holes on consoles - Actually, I though they would charge a little slower than the normal charger, but in fact, the consoles get charged really quick! - The built in quality is really good too.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKamel85 on 04/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality usb plug, dc plug and usb plug, great lenght 120cm about 4 foot. The dc plug has outher dimter of 4mm and inner 1.5mm polarity is TIP + (positive). Works great for other gadgets I use mine as replacment for Creative HS1200 Wireless headset charger... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNaguz on 03/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-No2 you just need one cable when you travel for both you consoles (and a 5V dc usb charger) -If you have a laptop with you or a computer nearby, you just need this cable. -I already have a DC 5V usb charger for my mobile, and with a male mini-usb->female usb... Read more

0 0
  • posted byravenfox on 11/03/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Ive been traveling around my native country the USA and now in Ireland for the past 5 months. This has been essential so I only need one travel adapter to charge my laptop and then use this and another usb cable to charge the psp and phone. making packing SO m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinfernalaffairs on 03/06/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Best investment you can made if you have a psp and nds, all you need is this one cable to charge both, especially when you travel, you dont have to carry two large charger with you and dont have to look for a outlet to charge them. Just charge them via your laptop! -... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshift3rpl on 11/21/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- charges the two handhelds, even at the same time - small and handy - standard USB plug Cons:- short length - white cable gets dirty easily OtherThoughts:Charging through USB takes longer, but on the other side, preserves battery life. Smaller current when ch... Read more

0 0
  • posted byravenfox on 11/19/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well this little cable is very good and very useful! It has the possibility to charge your consoles at the same time and of course one each. The cable is easy to use and the quality seems perfect (after 1 month) +Delivers in a nice box +Cheap +Works great with m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStriem on 10/12/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well this little cable is very good and very useful! It has the possibility to charge your consoles at the same time and of course one each. The cable is easy to use and the quality seems perfect (after 1 month) +Delivers in a nice box +Cheap +Works great with my usb ad... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJamesMoore on 08/03/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:One cable for both handheld consoles Save's carrying multiple chargers (the PSP charger is quite large) when going on holiday, just need then nd a USB plug. The point the ends split is just in the right position, neither bit is too long. I would say this is the perfect... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrazuca on 07/30/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- An excellent multi-purpose cable. - Can charge both systems at the same time. - Very portable. - Extreme useful. Can charge the handhelds on almost all places (sometimes it's easier find an USB port than an wall plug) Cons:- Build quality could be better. - Co... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections