DX » Community » Reviews » YN ML-L3 InfraRed Remote Controller for Nikon Digital Cameras
Customer’s impression:
perfect Good price handy Excellent Choise
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydrspaceman on 12/09/2014

Плюсы: качество сборки, материалы. Минусов тут собственно и быть не может, ну может только один - это не радио-пульт =) Read more

Impression:Good price,Excellent Choise;

0 0 0

• posted byVMansurr on 12/03/2014

The remote control really helps when we want to take some pictures by ourselves or if need stabilished with low light! I recommend! Read more

Impression:Good price,Excellent Choise;

0 0 0

• posted byPandanz on 11/30/2014

Do you own a nikon DSLR ? Then you need one of these. Great remote. Works. End of story. Pros - its a great remote. Cons - Only a con when you DONT own one. Buy it. Now. Read more

Impression:handy;

0 0 0

• posted byrgort on 11/17/2014

It works perfect with my Nikon D3000 with enough range, and the battery is still alive if you unplug it every time you use it. Good price to carry always with you. Read more

Impression:Good price;

0 0 0

• posted byJaviTala on 11/17/2014

Es fácil de conectar con la cámara y responde a la perfección. Recomendable para usar con cualquier cámara reflex de la marca Nikon Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byblu3orion on 11/14/2014

Worked like a charm with my D5200....cheap and handy.....Really does not worth to go for the original Nikon for 6x price Read more

Impression:Excellent Choise;

0 0 0

• posted bydoktafil on 06/04/2014

works like a charm, battery included, easy setup, nice enough range, free shipping, super small and light, fits in everything, great for on vacation non i can think of i doesnt look like most sturdy material but i hadnt had trouble with it so far great value works like a charm, have it for a year now ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySanguine86 on 05/28/2014

Cheap, small, light, handy! Works as described. A lot more affordable than the original Nikon version. Doesn't matter than it's a budget knock-off, so long as it works well! It can only be used for specific camera models. E.g. it worked fine on my Nikon D90 DSLR but didn't work with my Nikon D80 camera.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCorine89 on 05/12/2014

Really cheap (from nikon itself it's like €40,- so this is real cheap, i bought this because it was so cheap i wouldn't mind if it wouldn't work) Somethimes it has a hard time to find the infraredthingy on my camera, even with different battery's, don't know if that's a common problem with these things ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byc4ldas on 04/22/2014

- Light and small - cheap - Easy to work - Avoid your photos stay blurred - small - Non two-stage button (one stage to focus and other to shot). None of these remotes have two-stage button. It's a remote control that work reliably. You push the button and shot the picture. If you need to use Bulb mode,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections