DX » Community » Reviews » YN ML-L3 Infrared Remote Controller for Nikon Digital Cameras - Black
Customer’s impression:
good perfect OK Good price Easy to use
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byflambits on 11/25/2016

pros: works very well, easy to setup/use, lightweight, looks official cons: you will have to manually focus before taking the photo works with Nikon d5500

it works very well with Nikon d5500

Impression:perfect;

0 0 3

• posted bychno80 on 11/02/2016

+ Works well with camera

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bywilliam hill on 10/16/2016

Love having this for my Nikon! It has helped in creating great family photos as well as killer light painting photos with long exposure! Con not compatible with my one Nikon D3100 due to camera not having wireless compatibility.

0 0 0

• posted bybetonapier on 10/11/2016

Very good, no cons. Good material, Excellent price. Very usefull.

Impression:good,perfect,OK;

0 0 4

• posted byPorotos on 10/05/2016

Very good!!

0 0 0

• posted by9736685 on 10/04/2016

Works well with my Nikon D3200

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byEmilomar on 08/27/2016

muy buen acabado, excelente relación precio calidad, funciona sin problemas en mi Nikon d5300, lo recomiendo para todos los que necesiten un control remoto para macaras Nikon.

0 0 0

• posted byctinopol on 07/12/2016

Pros: It is highly useful when you need to take a photo from distance. It is fast and reliable, good plastic. Cons: the distance is around 5meters, but is still very GOOD for the price

Perfect for your pictures

0 0 0

• posted byRichardPieters on 03/03/2016

Small remote for Nikon DSLR. Recently switched to a new DSLR Nikon D3300. Previously used a Canon EOS350 with a similar remote from DX. Was very happy with this product. Used it mainly for family pictures. Canon and Nikon remotes are not compatible so I purchased this item. This Nikon remote has... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMoshrom on 02/03/2016

Good quality, haven't tried the Nikon branded one, but this feels well made. Easy to connect, just activate the feature on your camera and the you're good to go! I use it with an Nikon D80.

Impression:Good quality,Easy to use;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere