DX » Community » Reviews » YN ML-L3 InfraRed Remote Controller for Nikon Digital Cameras
  • 5 star 147 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 20 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydoktafil on 06/04/2014

works like a charm, battery included, easy setup, nice enough range, free shipping, super small and light, fits in everything, great for on vacation non i can think of i doesnt look like most sturdy material but i hadnt had trouble with it so far great value works like a charm, have it for a year now without any complaints, just one button maybe it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySanguine86 on 05/28/2014

Cheap, small, light, handy! Works as described. A lot more affordable than the original Nikon version. Doesn't matter than it's a budget knock-off, so long as it works well! It can only be used for specific camera models. E.g. it worked fine on my Nikon D90 DSLR but didn't work with my Nikon D80 camera. For those who shoot lots of landscapes on a tripod,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCorine89 on 05/12/2014

Really cheap (from nikon itself it's like €40,- so this is real cheap, i bought this because it was so cheap i wouldn't mind if it wouldn't work) Somethimes it has a hard time to find the infraredthingy on my camera, even with different battery's, don't know if that's a common problem with these things or if it's just me perfect solution to doing a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byc4ldas on 04/22/2014

- Light and small - cheap - Easy to work - Avoid your photos stay blurred - small - Non two-stage button (one stage to focus and other to shot). None of these remotes have two-stage button. It's a remote control that work reliably. You push the button and shot the picture. If you need to use Bulb mode, you don't need holding the button. You push, and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKaputXino on 03/05/2014

Its small, it's simple, it's just like the expensive ones and... it works GREAT! Range, button sensitivity, everything None whatsoever, it's not the most visually appealing product, but honestly, none is I use it on an old Nikon D40, and i love the functionality... no more shaky photos on long exposures. It's even mandatory for bulb exposure Buy it,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblakkur on 02/28/2014

Works like the original one. Feels very sturdy and has a good look and feel. Battery included and works out of the box. So no reason to buy the much more expensive original nikon remote over this. Used the remote now for more than a year and never had to change the battery, so it uses little energy. none so far. A new battery here in Switzerland is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypetvrg on 02/12/2014

It works wiht my D5000 with great ease. Great copy of the original remote. Easy to use, the button is easilly triggered. Nice design. The button is kinda soft and sometimes I feel uncertain whether I've pressed it good or not. But that is a minor issue. The battery lid is relatively tough to open, but I suppose that is a good thing so the battery won'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEzetko on 12/26/2013

Good quality built , includes battery which is protected from using by plastic shield that keeps it plugged out, it worked right out of the box, works well with my nikon d5000. All that I needed to do was to turn on the switch on the camera itself. It is useful tool when making photos of groups when there is no one to take the picture, better than the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJavi777 on 11/19/2013

Works as it should. Normal range. from the distance looks like original one. None that I can think of. Long lasting battery but such a control has not much consumption. If you like night sky photo or you usually take pics in low light or your photography conditions makes you need it I think you should get one of these. It s a bargain. Anyway I also ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNismonutter on 10/20/2013

Worked first time, no set up really needed has an impressive range, great for family portraits I use it with my D40, will focus Auto lens and all, just as if you had your finger on the trigger button Would recommend to Anyone with a niKon camera Eats battery life quiet quickly unfortunately, but removal of battery between uses solved that problem, as ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections