DX » Community » Reviews » Goot Wick Soldering Remover (2mm x 1.5M)
  • 5 star 15 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byashmoylov on 12/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very dense and good weaving. Carefully rolled and soaked a good flux. Solder pulls even of metallized holes. Absorbs solder leaves no dirt. Low price for such a good quality product. Cons:Not. OtherThoughts:Ribbon-braid to remove solder 2,0 mm x 1,5 m. This thing well u... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysabaleta on 11/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:buen producto, facil de utilizar y a un muy buen precio absorve muy bien la soldadura. recomendable para usuarios asiduos a los trabajos electronicos. buen producto, facil de utilizar y a un muy buen precio absorve muy bien la soldadura. recomendable para usuarios asidu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrevm999 on 11/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great price, wick seems to work as well as any desoldering wick. Won't be able to find a better deal in stores. Cons:Could be more of it. Other than that I haven't had any other problems with it. OtherThoughts:I bought this when I was learning how to solder. I had troub... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhenriton on 07/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* Tightly knit braid * Good dimensions for most desoldering work * It works! * Probably has some flux inside, it does attract solder nicely as expected. * Good build quality Cons:* Not very long * That's pretty much it! OtherThoughts:It's very cheap, but 1.5 m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynickxab on 03/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A good quality Japanese prudact (as all Japanese products). Nicely priced. Necessary for everyone who does solders (professionals or not). Cons:No cons. I wish it was longer but for this price it is perfect. Some other guys said that it's not absorb the solder... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynzCdog on 12/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I have been using this brand of wick for years, the Goot wick is supple to use and absorbs solder well for a clean desolder job. Cons:Flux residue can require some cleaning afterwards, though this is to be expected OtherThoughts:2mm is a good size for most thr... Read more

Goot Desolder Braid
    0 0
  • posted bysilvandre on 11/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is very usefull in the businesss of electronic prototyping. This item does its job very well! Fast delivery, nice package, easy to use and thin enough! Cons:Only that is a little bit pricy, never the less it was the cheepest that i found! OtherThoughts:It should have... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTradiator on 07/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap Cons:Absorbs almost nothing ! Copper braid sems to be to tight (not enough air for correct absorbtion) OtherThoughts:I dont understand the other positive ratings. I am a professional electronician and am used to much more efficient solder. I guess using fl... Read more

1 1
  • posted byMJdub on 09/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If you know what this is, you probably need it and want to buy it. I don't need to convince you. This product was the same quality as I've come to expect. No curve balls. It soaks up solder. Cons:It didn't sing me a lullaby after long nights of soldering ;( Re... Read more

1 0
  • posted byborninleningrad on 04/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It works all right - Convenient package Cons:Nothing that I can imagine of. Maybe a bit stiffer (tight mesh) than I like. It sucks somewhat small amounts of solder, but, again, there are 1.5 meters of it. OtherThoughts:I have to solder thing occasionally and... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections