Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymhem01 on 10/08/2011

It was not too hard to install it. Maybe it took a little time, but it wasn't long enough time for it to be frustrating. The price is amazing if you for some reason like me didn't have a proper sound output in your computer, and it works just great for that. The build quality is okay - I would expect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymhem01 on 10/08/2011

It was not too hard to install it. Maybe it took a little time, but it wasn't long enough time for it to be frustrating. The price is amazing if you for some reason like me didn't have a proper sound output in your computer, and it works just great for that. The build quality is okay - I would expect ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygast1arg on 06/06/2011

I didn't need any driver neither on windows 7 (x64) or xp It have great volume, i bought it because the on-board sound card of the office hasn't enough volume, but this usb card does. The mic sensitivity is not so good, and the sound isn't perfect, but for the price, is enough. don't support hardware ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxak0root on 01/06/2011

-- it's cheap -- it's very convenient to use it, just plug-in and the computer's included Windows drivers are suitable for this device and it starts to work with no problems (don't really know about other OS like Mac or Linux) -- it's sometimes very comfortable to have this one connected into your USB-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byakolteniuk on 05/28/2010

-Easy installation -Works plug and play using XP, vista and Win7 -Small -hissing during sound playback volume level is always at 100% no matter how you set it in windows. much too loud! No drivers/Software on the included CD No instruction This sound dongle is loud. No matter how you set up, it will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfishbong on 08/30/2009

-Easy installation -Works plug and play using XP, vista and Win7 -Small -hissing during sound playback -volume level is always at 100% no matter how you set it in windows. much too loud! -No drivers/Software on the included CD -No instruction This sound dongle is loud. No matter how you set up, it will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeone031 on 07/07/2009

Lite weighted and very small, so it don't bothers other USB Devices near it. The product looks pritty, not ugly at all. And with a handy led indicator The case isn't that strong, but if you handle with care or add some tape to the case, it should be fine. In other reviews, I heard of poor quality, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysf15525 on 06/02/2009

* Drivers included on a minicd. * Great if you don't have a sound card or your sound card is broken (laptop). * I find the sound not perfect but still very good. Even when playing loud music the sound is still very good. * Easy install * Good build, the case is just plastic in the shape of an usb stick ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDefrezus on 04/19/2009

The unit is compact. There are graphics on the top indicating where the microphone and headphone jacks plug into. You need to push hard to make contact or else it the jacks might not go in all the way causing performance issues. The jacks are not color coded properly (at least the two I received aren'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjemaliahz on 03/30/2009

- Easy to use with PlayStation 3 - just plug-it in! - Works with PlayStation 3 - CHEAP! little plastic and cheap looking but works anyway! I can't figure out any other cons. I bought this to be able to connect my headset into playstation 3. It works perfectly. Audio devices become visible and I can plug ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections