DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrafire 14500 3.6V 900mAh Protected Li-ion Rechargeable Batteries (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Satisfied Larga duración
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjchdez on 11/24/2014

Pros: Son increible,s tienen una duración enorme y un tiempo de carga mas que aceptable, de momento no he notado una bajada de prestaciones y la utilizo en una linterna de 900 lm. Realmente recomendable. Cons: Pocas, la verdad, Read more

Impression:Larga duración;

0 0 0

• posted byMJdub on 10/03/2014

I haven't done any testing on these but they seem to be working great. I got two packs and all four batteries work fine. I just needed some cheap 14500 batteries to power something and these are working nicely. Read more

Impression:Satisfied;

0 1 0

• posted bydusan.belica on 01/03/2013

after charging they hold a long time. i used them in flashlight instead of 3x AAA batteries and i looks so, the light is stronger (or AAA were weak :) ) i also use them in electronic screwdriver. i didn´t found any cons yet. Maybe only some of them came uncharged.. Size of them is like standard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRedwingsDK on 05/09/2011

Cheap Reliable They Came charged Positive terminal of both batteries are completely crooked In my opinion the TrustFire Protected 14500 3.7V 900mAh Lithium Batteries (2-Pack Blue) SKU 19626 is a better bargain. The build quality seems much better at least the finish is much better! I guess in a flashlight ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymissionaryman on 01/27/2010

These are great protected cells I think the stated capacity is pretty accurate Hold voltage well under load Size is pretty close to a regular AA Nipple tip so no need for magnets Protection circuit works Plastic wrapping is a bit "how ya going" in places with PCB's not exactly parallel They are protected ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylasermanathome on 10/10/2009

For inventers who uses existing housing (for example flashlights)for their project is this an ideal product. With a few batteries 7.4-8V and with only 3 about 12VDC. Home made NV equipement can now be powered with only one AA size recharable. No energyloss when not in use, the big trouble with NiNH batteries.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPedroExtreme on 02/28/2009

Works well in my "UltraFire C3 Cree 1xAA 1x14500 Flashlight" (SKU 1993) and my "Akoray Cree Q5-WC 6-Mode Memory 200-Lumen LED Flashlight with Clip (1*AA/1*14500)" (SKU 16607) giving both lights a very bright light. Seems a little thicker compared to standard AA cells, and a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygearhead on 11/27/2008

These protected cells work excellent in the Ultrafire SS Q5 that only runs on the lion batteries. Runtime on high has been over two hours and the light is still very usable. Not the hot beam at the beggining of the test but still brighter than a fully charged mini maglite. Great price for 2. No fit issues,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBernilupi on 08/04/2008

Its the most common size of battery you can find everywhere. Just be sure your device accept this voltage. Fit perfectly in most AA batteries flashlights. The positive pole sometimes dont make contact. Plastic around the battery breaks easily. Despite the cons, the battery works Properly and last for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byscopeguy20 on 07/16/2008

Seem like they are good batteries. I prefer protected batts. It has a flange that is not quite round and sticks out so I think they don't work in my units. Didn't fit in my Romisen, well they looked like they fit, but when I close it up they don't work. I think the Neg end is too large it has a flange ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections