Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Has PCB protection to keep your batteries and devices safe
- Price is cheap compared to local stores that are selling them
- Works very well on all my flashlights that accepts this battery
- Build quality is questionable as I've got a dud one (brand new) out of the 6 that I bought. However, DX were very quick to replace it. One died around a week ago and wouldn't hold any charge any longer.
- Perhaps a better QC on these would be good.
These can take a while to charge (I use the UltraFire charger sku.1251).
Although they are known to be a tad bit too big for some flashlights, they fit all my flashlight that accepts the 14500 fine.
These are excellent lithium batteries for the price. Despite some QC needed, I would highly recommend these mainly for the protection it has built in.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.