Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypedronardoconti on 09/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The best thing in this item is the price, but it`s very usefull for very light cameras, and for using it stopped. Its suction grip base holds strong. Cons:I have an TX 10 and it barely holds the position, specially when it`s aside. (When you fix it in a wall a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjkaguiarg on 04/18/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:There are no pros because it serves no purpose Do not buy! Não existem prós, pois isto não serve para nada Não comprem! Cons:The silicone suction no glue on glass very clean and flat, besides not having a smooth surface, the traction lever which creates the pressure dif... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspeiss on 04/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Has quick release plate. Price is OK Cons:Some joints are too loose. It will not even hold a lightweight Canon A530 (170g) on a steady environment. So I have no idea way it is supposed to hold in shaky car. OtherThoughts:I will try to save the situation by findi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJackco on 01/23/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The suction cups is excellent, if only the arms are stronger, I am sure it will hold more than a Point and Shoot camera. I really like the QR plate, nice feature to have on a suction pod. Cons:None really, works as advertised. Of course, if you want to hold a dS... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysiimot on 10/24/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cheap Flexible Quick release point portable Cons:wont support a very heavy camera at all, best used with small point and click ones nothing larger or it just keeps collapisng OtherThoughts:The sucker is very strong and will hold alot more than the tripod Packaging sa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytriky1 on 12/12/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very cheap handy Cons:only for small cameras OtherThoughts: Bottomline:bargain Read more

0 0
  • posted byjani86 on 10/27/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap price. Easy to use. Good quality. Cons:Nothing. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Nice mountable tripod and very cheap price. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections