Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypedronardoconti on 09/04/2012

The best thing in this item is the price, but it`s very usefull for very light cameras, and for using it stopped. Its suction grip base holds strong. I have an TX 10 and it barely holds the position, specially when it`s aside. (When you fix it in a wall and turn the joint 90 degrees) I tried using it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjkaguiarg on 04/18/2010

There are no pros because it serves no purpose Do not buy! Não existem prós, pois isto não serve para nada Não comprem! The silicone suction no glue on glass very clean and flat, besides not having a smooth surface, the traction lever which creates the pressure differential, not enough to pull it. Joints ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspeiss on 04/05/2010

Has quick release plate. Price is OK Some joints are too loose. It will not even hold a lightweight Canon A530 (170g) on a steady environment. So I have no idea way it is supposed to hold in shaky car. I will try to save the situation by finding the position to mount my camera in my car and then apply ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJackco on 01/23/2009

The suction cups is excellent, if only the arms are stronger, I am sure it will hold more than a Point and Shoot camera. I really like the QR plate, nice feature to have on a suction pod. None really, works as advertised. Of course, if you want to hold a dSLR, you get the more expensive one. Maybe there'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysiimot on 10/24/2008

Very cheap Flexible Quick release point portable wont support a very heavy camera at all, best used with small point and click ones nothing larger or it just keeps collapisng The sucker is very strong and will hold alot more than the tripod Packaging says it can hold upto 165g not sure if it will mnyself ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytriky1 on 12/12/2007

very cheap handy only for small cameras bargain Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjani86 on 10/27/2007

Cheap price. Easy to use. Good quality. Nothing. Nice mountable tripod and very cheap price. Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections