Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byniethenk on 07/10/2013

Good build quality, Amazing sound quality (for its price and size), Can use either batteries or your car's cigarette lighter thingy. Batteries last up to 3 days. LCD with light is a really nice addition and allows you to set your frequency easily. Short range; will only broadcast a proper signal for approx. 5 meters. TIP! I fixed this by opening it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxpertechmu on 06/15/2013

Nice product, I reordered it again. Work very well with Car Radio, Home audio systems, and any other audio devices. You connect devices with ear phone socket only to this transmitter. Can be powered by both 2 X AAA batteries or car cigarette lighter power. Buttons seems to be made of cheap material and white color gets dirty quick .. Can be powered ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynoname101011 on 06/04/2013

Cheap and easy to use. Here this piece of plastic costs over six times the price. Mooooore characteeeeeeeersssss... Works when it wants to. Mooooore characteeeeeeeersssss... Came with a broken cord, after disassembly and replacing the cord with better one started to work just fine, before that the transmission quality was pretty low. Mooooore characteeeeeeeersssss.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythomasnz12 on 05/23/2013

Can power it up using either battery or car cigar jack. Cool blue LED back light. Feels a bit expensive for its performance. FM signal from this is not strong enough and other signals interfare very easily. I was using iphone but even I did the highest volume, it was too low in volume from my car stereo. Plastic feels a bit cheap but it is strong enough.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byisackkk on 05/04/2013

Awesome i have it in my car to use the phone on spotify it works just great and its no disorders and its small and very easy to use dont know what Cons mean can u please tell me what it is? i dont know i dont know i dont knooow i think it should accompany double sided tape should be easyer to get it look good but over all i think its an excellent product ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrenancf on 04/29/2013

Very good quality and product. The FM signal is very good. I use it in my car and the sound quality is really good. I recommend it. You can use different ways of energy, USB, Car device and batteries, it makes the product very great too. A little expensive, for the use. The USB is not for flashdrive, this is for charging. This is too bad, because you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxpertechmu on 04/27/2013

The FM transmitter works very well with my blackberry curve. very good sound quality. It is for mobile phones, MP3 players, Dvd players, etc.. those having an EAR PHONE socket ONLY. Nice small design, can be powered with car cigarette socket and with AAA batteries. The USB port does not work with a pen drive to read music files , it is for Power and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarditan89 on 04/08/2013

It's good for using to all music player which have 3mm jack, eg Computer, iPhone, etc. You can buy rechargeable batteries to save your money, or you can using Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter (include). The distance of product to radio receiver is very close, if too far, you can hear a noise voice. Try for search empty channel, because it influences ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjarek_b_85 on 04/05/2013

- The price of the FM transmitter is reasonable. - The device is not complicated and easy to use. Connecting it with for example a radio is very simple. - The range and sound quality are OK. - It can be powered with batteries, however I have not tried this out yet. Powering with the cigarette lighter works fine. - The quality is avarage. The one I got ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRimlyanin on 03/15/2013

- long battery life - good sound quality - fixed frequency - compatible with virtually any device - car adapter, I came across a non-working, unfortunately. But he did not need. - instruction on the use of uninformative. -highly sensitive to the mobile phones. connected to the TV. Now I can watch the night without disturbing sleep around The device ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections