Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzHi5k0 on 11/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a very good lighter. Easy to use and very good looking. It works like a charm like an original zippo lighter. I thought that the fluid will leak out but everything works just great Cons:No cons. For this price I received a very good quality product. Maybe the case is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedinak92 on 09/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, easy to use. I have it for more than a year and I still use it. After more than 3 years of use it still work without any problems. Looks like new. The build quality is really good. It was delivered for less than a month. I like the price of this item be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGeorgecresswell on 09/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice, good quality lighter. A lot of flint in lighter. Plus very stylish. Nice pattern, I have dropped it in a river and on concrete and still works fine. Cons:Slides out of outside case easily. And the lighter wheel is a bit stiff at first. Did take a wee whi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byriketti1 on 06/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This lighter is the best one in my collection! It is a lot shinier than in the pictures. It feels heavy and sounds great. When i compared the sounds between this and another this type of lighter i have this sounds like a real Zippo! It lights up almost every time with o... Read more

Case, size and flame How to use and basic review
    0 0
  • posted byp3asant on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- cheap - looks very cool - seems durable - oil lighters are nice - nice to do tricks with - can opens easily Cons:-no really big flaws - maybe gas leaks out sometimes OtherThoughts:Sexy hamp leaf. The lighter seems to heat up after longer periods of usage. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNate40337 on 01/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Lights nicely, comes with a flint, refillable, comes empty of lighter fluid so you won't have any problems receiving it, nice design takes standard lighter fluid (not butane) hinge works fine, and wick is decent Cons:Finger prints tend to show a little on this... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimbonz76 on 12/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice solid construction, Looks great and graphics nicely done. Came with case. Great price and delivery was really prompt so over all very happy with product. Cons:No cons really. OtherThoughts:These are nice products from a good company. It would be nice to be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPfddoj on 02/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Held against wind surprisingly well! Feels very high quality Very good for tricks, as the lid is not too stiff nor too loose The package was surprisingly nice touch to this, so if you want to give this as a present, it's very easy to wrap up. Takes in the standa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysubiet on 02/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Biggest Pro is its build quality. I own a Zippo Black, and this one isn't too far behind. I waited a month to write this review, works well for me. I refilled it with standard Zippo fuel and it works like charm. Lights up almost every time in the first turn of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzcxswqa on 01/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The lighter is very good looking, Great decal saying "NATURES WAY OF STAYING HIGH" on the cap and a weed leaf on the body. looking original except from the underside which has a "TEAM PISTOL" logo instead of the ZIPPO logo. Great finish on the case. Once you fil... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections