DX » Community » Reviews » Face Plate for PSP 2000/Slim (Black)
  • 5 star 9 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKamel85 on 04/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This faceplate is impossible atleast for me to say if its a real sony or a knockoff, its real good quality with nice piano black finish. scratch free window, easy to mount Cons:None! OtherThoughts:Came in cardboard box, windows front and back was covered with pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuperpowerless on 03/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good packaging indeed! No scratches! Front and back protectors (which is very very very good!)! Cons:I had some discrepancy with the screws places but it's not big deal I got it well placed/screwed! OtherThoughts:It's around 15$ in my country and I'm really happ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyostane on 02/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Very cheap replacement faceplate -Same colour as my psp piano black -The materials are good and the screen is not ugly -Fine packaging Cons:no cons OtherThoughts:-A how to replace manual or just a link to a how to replace may be included. However, a lot of vi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshinokami on 08/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good quality, acceptable materials, easy to use and place The plastic screen is very good Cons:not fit to perfection does not bring the menu bar OtherThoughts:slow in coming, Bottomline:if we ever need, buy it again the truth is I am very happy with the produc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrewweddell on 08/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Looks identical to original faceplate - Has all the proper markings (ps, sony, PSP logos and power, hold and the two left side logos for mem card and wireless(?)) - Good quality plastic - Screen was protected front and back with peel away protective stickers C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byubagasltltlt on 02/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1.looks like same as original face plate 2.very very cheap compared with other products 3.easy to use, you just need small screwdriver , and that's all 4.there are evensame prins as on original face plate - power , hold , PSP , and others... 5.comes just like in... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySakuraKiss on 03/08/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The best value and great quality! All logos are there and it fits like the original faceplate, no cons, 5 stars!c It's the best replacement for the 200 series you'll find! Cons:The best value and great quality! All logos are there and it fits like the original... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrianbtb on 01/17/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It looks great. I was very happy how it matched up with my PSP. I did not find it hard at all to replace. I watched some videos on removing the old one and did not take long to do myself. It also makes an old PSP look brand new. If you have marks on your scree... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKellicros on 10/03/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Cheap! You will not find this faceplate selling at this price anywhere else. - VERY GOOD Quality, although it does not feels as strong as the stock faceplate, it came close! It feels solid enough for me to replace the stock one. - The same glossy finish, the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydodiban on 05/28/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Fits perfectly - Looks like original - Paint wont "blur" with liquid (tested) - Very good material for the price - Exchange with your original cover! Cons:- None that I could see OtherThoughts:- It would be nice to have more models, or colors, with t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections