DX » Community » Reviews » NDS Lite AC Adapter (UK)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDariusUK on 01/22/2010

Built in a decent quality material so feels sturdy and won't crack or anything. Decent colour. Cable is fairly long too, which was helpful when leaving it charging on my desk! No cons, literally replaces the original DS Lite controller perfectly with no downfalls. It's as cheap as I've been able to find it here, handy if you need to replace a few of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMicahnos on 08/25/2009

low cost DS lite charger, cable long enough for me. product arrived wrong kind of model but instead the kind you see in this http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.3650 nonetheless it still works so im alright it. both plug to the socket and DS were stiff so gotta be careful not to break them. DX should check carefully their product description or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjordan0001 on 09/05/2008

This is a great item - for me, it is better than the original supplied with my DS lite. It arrived nicely boxed and was not the big hunk of iron cased in plastic that I had been expecting (the kind of replacement you find in UK stores). It was a compact, neat and well built adapter that looks and feels more stylish the the Nintendo version. None at ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWirral_guy on 08/29/2008

An excellent replacement/spare for the original power adaptor. Works as well as the original Build quality is as good as the original. Unbelievable price - the originals are £10 in the UK Difficult to fault! It replaces the original power adaptor and charges the NDS just as well. I bought this as a spare so that we can feel OK about taking the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybabysmudge on 07/17/2008

Works as good as the original, bargain price, quick delivery, my daughter is happy now she can use her DS again. Great as a replacement or just buy a few in to have as spares or to keep somewhere else Can't think of any and I don't think there will be any problems with it but if there was the price is good enough to buy another buy as spares to keep ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatdat on 03/19/2008

Excellent value for money good replacement for original supplied produuct with nintendo ds Lite Cable the right length and does not heat like the original Cant think of any at the present time but I am sure I will not find any would recommend this product to anyone as a substitute for the original Servic by DX excellent and speedy Staff are very helpful ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections