DX » Community » Reviews » NDS Lite AC Adapter (UK)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDariusUK on 01/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Built in a decent quality material so feels sturdy and won't crack or anything. Decent colour. Cable is fairly long too, which was helpful when leaving it charging on my desk! Cons:No cons, literally replaces the original DS Lite controller perfectly with no down... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMicahnos on 08/25/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:low cost DS lite charger, cable long enough for me. Cons:product arrived wrong kind of model but instead the kind you see in this http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.3650 nonetheless it still works so im alright it. both plug to the socket and DS were stiff... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjordan0001 on 09/05/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:This is a great item - for me, it is better than the original supplied with my DS lite. It arrived nicely boxed and was not the big hunk of iron cased in plastic that I had been expecting (the kind of replacement you find in UK stores). It was a compact, neat and well bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWirral_guy on 08/29/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:An excellent replacement/spare for the original power adaptor. Works as well as the original Build quality is as good as the original. Unbelievable price - the originals are £10 in the UK Cons:Difficult to fault! It replaces the original power adaptor and charges th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybabysmudge on 07/17/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Works as good as the original, bargain price, quick delivery, my daughter is happy now she can use her DS again. Great as a replacement or just buy a few in to have as spares or to keep somewhere else Cons:Can't think of any and I don't think there will be any problems wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatdat on 03/19/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Excellent value for money good replacement for original supplied produuct with nintendo ds Lite Cable the right length and does not heat like the originalCons:Cant think of any at the present time but I am sure I will not find anyOtherThoughts:would recommend this produc... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections