DX » Community » Reviews » 5-in-1 USB Charging Cable for PSP / NDS / NDS Lite / ADV SP / Ipod
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDorant on 01/13/2009

Charges my: DS Lite, PSP, iPhone 3G. USB cable works for PSP. The iPhone charger doesn't work perfectly. You have to jiggle the connection until it seats correctly. I don't use it to charge the iPhone unless none of my other charges are around. The USB cable (to PSP) is only USB 1 (sloooooow). Using ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytraja068 on 12/29/2008

I'm able to save space by bringing this cable when I travel. I was able to plug four devices in and they all appeared to be charging. The mini-USB works great on my phone. Charging speed seems slow, especially when charging the PSP only. You have to play around with your iPod to get it charge without ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDorant on 12/12/2008

Charges my: DS Lite, PSP, iPhone 3G. USB cable works for PSP. The iPhone charger doesn't work perfectly. You have to jiggle the connection until it seats correctly. I don't use it to charge the iPhone unless none of my other charges are around. Only tried charging one device at a time, I wouldn't think ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycrimsonjade on 09/07/2008

Crazy little thing; clears up a few of my cords as a uni-charger. Definitely a life saver and space-saver here. I hope there's an AC version out there...I'm not sure about you, but my computer isn't always on. Luckily I have a USB hub which suits it fine and doesn't necessarily need my computer to be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykenv98 on 04/19/2008

Cheap! One cable to charge 5 devices Charges PSP/DSlite/GBA/Nano/cellphone and GPS Basically anything that uses a mini-usb Doesn't seem to charge my iphone Doesn't charge GBA micro (only GBA) I have so many chargers for my portable devices. This one can charge my PSP/DSlite/GBA/Nano/cellphone and GPS.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKnifeboy13 on 04/13/2008

I own each one of the devices it's meant to be used for, and it works well. just pick up the USB Universal 600mA Charger <SKU 37> and you will be all set it doesn't allow syncing of the iphone but it will charge the iphone, :( it never promises iphone compatibility, so it's fine before this item ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections