DX » Community » Reviews » 5-in-1 USB Charging Cable for PSP / NDS / NDS Lite / ADV SP / Ipod
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDorant on 01/13/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Charges my: DS Lite, PSP, iPhone 3G. USB cable works for PSP. Cons:The iPhone charger doesn't work perfectly. You have to jiggle the connection until it seats correctly. I don't use it to charge the iPhone unless none of my other charges are around. The USB cable (to PSP... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytraja068 on 12/29/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I'm able to save space by bringing this cable when I travel. I was able to plug four devices in and they all appeared to be charging. The mini-USB works great on my phone. Cons:Charging speed seems slow, especially when charging the PSP only. You have to play a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDorant on 12/12/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Charges my: DS Lite, PSP, iPhone 3G. USB cable works for PSP. Cons:The iPhone charger doesn't work perfectly. You have to jiggle the connection until it seats correctly. I don't use it to charge the iPhone unless none of my other charges are around. OtherThoughts:Only tr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrimsonjade on 09/07/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Crazy little thing; clears up a few of my cords as a uni-charger. Definitely a life saver and space-saver here. Cons:I hope there's an AC version out there...I'm not sure about you, but my computer isn't always on. Luckily I have a USB hub which suits it fine and doesn't... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykenv98 on 04/19/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Cheap! One cable to charge 5 devices Charges PSP/DSlite/GBA/Nano/cellphone and GPS Basically anything that uses a mini-usbCons:Doesn't seem to charge my iphone Doesn't charge GBA micro (only GBA)OtherThoughts:I have so many chargers for my portable devices. This... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKnifeboy13 on 04/13/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I own each one of the devices it's meant to be used for, and it works well. just pick up the USB Universal 600mA Charger <SKU 37> and you will be all setCons:it doesn't allow syncing of the iphone but it will charge the iphone, :( it never promises iphone compatibi... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections