Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLincin on 05/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks good, works and looks like a real zippo. Nice pocket size. The price is good. It came in a strong protective blue case. Cons:Not realy a con but you see your fingerprints because It's high polished. You can't chose the size of the flame, so you might Be ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGregi on 12/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good Oil lighter. Works just like a zippo. So if you know how to use a zippo, you know how to use one of these. The Decal on the front of it seems quite high quality. Cons:Could be a bit cheaper! Hign polished finish is hard to keep fingerprints off OtherThoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerykhenson on 10/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The classic oil cigarette lighter which is very easy to use, the lighter has very close quality to a zippo, and also came with a very large wick compared to zippos. The decal is good quality and actually etched in to the surface so it will not rub off. Cons:It h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGtarGui on 08/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works just like a zippo. So if you know how to use a zippo, you know how to use one of these. The Decal on the front of it seems quite high quality. Cons:The top was slightly off centre The insert was VERY tight, spent about 10 minuets trying to get it out to fi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArbok on 05/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The lighter is worked cleanly and well. It is practically and exactly as good as an original Zippo. Cons:It is not at the underside the lighter any stamp what surprises me very much. OtherThoughts:It is perfect for enthusiasts and is also suitable excellently... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrrestiaux on 08/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This lighter is a nice size. It is very decorative, easy to fill, lights every time even when it is windy. Cons:There is nothing at all i can think of. OtherThoughts:People appear to complain a little that the lighter is empty. But lighter fluid is cheap. No need to buy a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTimothyRuhe on 12/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It's a very beautiful lighter. - You can refill it. - It has a funny text on it. - It was a good present, gave it to a friend of mine. - I like the colours of the lighter. Cons:- Not a real zippo of course. - Could be a bit cheaper then this. - It scratches very easil... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytwooneonenine on 09/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks AWESOME and feels very solid and like it could take a drop. Very easy to fill and light. Cons:Being an oil lighter you have no flame control, so if you try to light a cigarette with it you end up lighting half of it on fire - not practical! Wick will burn out afte... Read more

0 0
  • posted byginnnts on 11/24/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bought one as a birthday present for my friend! He was very happy... He wanted zippo for a very long time, but in our country it costs a lot... about $40!!! . Cons:Could be a bit cheaper! It scratches very easily! . OtherThoughts:Makes very good birthday prese... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslizekalfer on 05/14/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks great. Bought this as a christmas present for my friend. He loves it, but doesn't use it to smoke, so I can't comment on that. Cons:Obviously not an official Zippo and it didn't come with that awesome case. Seems like it takes too much to light it. Other... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections