Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Lincin on 05/24/2014

Pros: Looks good, works and looks like a real zippo. Nice pocket size. The price is good. It came in a strong protective blue case. Cons: Not realy a con but you see your fingerprints because It's high polished. You can't chose the size of the flame, so you might Be careful to Light your cigarette. OtherThoughts: Verry Nice lichter for a good p... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by GtarGui on 08/07/2012

Pros: Works just like a zippo. So if you know how to use a zippo, you know how to use one of these. The Decal on the front of it seems quite high quality. Cons: The top was slightly off centre The insert was VERY tight, spent about 10 minuets trying to get it out to fill. But it goes in quite easily. OtherThoughts: It comes with a display case... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Arbok on 05/19/2012

Pros: The lighter is worked cleanly and well. It is practically and exactly as good as an original Zippo. Cons: It is not at the underside the lighter any stamp what surprises me very much. OtherThoughts: It is perfect for enthusiasts and is also suitable excellently as a present. It is easy, practical and small. So should be a lighter. The box... Read more

0 0
  • posted by rrestiaux on 08/15/2011

Pros: This lighter is a nice size. It is very decorative, easy to fill, lights every time even when it is windy. Cons: There is nothing at all i can think of. OtherThoughts: People appear to complain a little that the lighter is empty. But lighter fluid is cheap. No need to buy a bunch of lighters this will save you some $$$$$$$$ I think deal e... Read more

1 0
  • posted by TimothyRuhe on 12/30/2010

Pros: - It's a very beautiful lighter. - You can refill it. - It has a funny text on it. - It was a good present, gave it to a friend of mine. - I like the colours of the lighter. Cons: - Not a real zippo of course. - Could be a bit cheaper then this. - It scratches very easily, what is really not what you want on this zippo. Because you see it... Read more

1 0
  • posted by twooneonenine on 09/08/2010

Pros: Looks AWESOME and feels very solid and like it could take a drop. Very easy to fill and light. Cons: Being an oil lighter you have no flame control, so if you try to light a cigarette with it you end up lighting half of it on fire - not practical! Wick will burn out after some use. OtherThoughts: Very cool lighter, I would show it off mor... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ginnnts on 11/24/2008

Pros: Bought one as a birthday present for my friend! He was very happy... He wanted zippo for a very long time, but in our country it costs a lot... about $40!!! . Cons: Could be a bit cheaper! It scratches very easily! . OtherThoughts: Makes very good birthday present! It comes with a metal case... it perfect! . Bottomline: Must buy!!!! Invol... Read more

0 0
  • posted by slizekalfer on 05/14/2008

Pros: Looks great. Bought this as a christmas present for my friend. He loves it, but doesn't use it to smoke, so I can't comment on that. Cons: Obviously not an official Zippo and it didn't come with that awesome case. Seems like it takes too much to light it. OtherThoughts: Not a suitable replacement for a Zippo, but it looks better than some... Read more

0 0
  • posted by slizekalfer on 12/21/2007

Pros: Very nice lighter Cons: I didn't get the blue felt case its supposed to come with OtherThoughts: Doesn't come with fuel Bottomline: Its decent but get fuel before you receive it Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Read more

0 0
  • posted by buddah on 11/30/2007

Pros: I am very happy with all of the zippo style lighters on this site, they are all a real bargain! Cons: hign polished finish is hard to keep fingerprints off, but thats not the fault of the lighter, lol, this one was a gift for a friend anyway... OtherThoughts: none really... Bottomline: good buy! Involvement:Expert (understands the inner w... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections