Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLincin on 05/24/2014

Looks good, works and looks like a real zippo. Nice pocket size. The price is good. It came in a strong protective blue case. Not realy a con but you see your fingerprints because It's high polished. You can't chose the size of the flame, so you might Be careful to Light your cigarette. Verry Nice lichter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGregi on 12/10/2013

Good Oil lighter. Works just like a zippo. So if you know how to use a zippo, you know how to use one of these. The Decal on the front of it seems quite high quality. Could be a bit cheaper! Hign polished finish is hard to keep fingerprints off Exelent gift for friends who smokes. Obviously not an official ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerykhenson on 10/15/2013

The classic oil cigarette lighter which is very easy to use, the lighter has very close quality to a zippo, and also came with a very large wick compared to zippos. The decal is good quality and actually etched in to the surface so it will not rub off. It has a slightly different sound to a zippo but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGtarGui on 08/07/2012

Works just like a zippo. So if you know how to use a zippo, you know how to use one of these. The Decal on the front of it seems quite high quality. The top was slightly off centre The insert was VERY tight, spent about 10 minuets trying to get it out to fill. But it goes in quite easily. It comes with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArbok on 05/19/2012

The lighter is worked cleanly and well. It is practically and exactly as good as an original Zippo. It is not at the underside the lighter any stamp what surprises me very much. It is perfect for enthusiasts and is also suitable excellently as a present. It is easy, practical and small. So should be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrrestiaux on 08/15/2011

This lighter is a nice size. It is very decorative, easy to fill, lights every time even when it is windy. There is nothing at all i can think of. People appear to complain a little that the lighter is empty. But lighter fluid is cheap. No need to buy a bunch of lighters this will save you some $$$$$... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTimothyRuhe on 12/30/2010

- It's a very beautiful lighter. - You can refill it. - It has a funny text on it. - It was a good present, gave it to a friend of mine. - I like the colours of the lighter. - Not a real zippo of course. - Could be a bit cheaper then this. - It scratches very easily, what is really not what you want ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytwooneonenine on 09/08/2010

Looks AWESOME and feels very solid and like it could take a drop. Very easy to fill and light. Being an oil lighter you have no flame control, so if you try to light a cigarette with it you end up lighting half of it on fire - not practical! Wick will burn out after some use. Very cool lighter, I would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byginnnts on 11/24/2008

Bought one as a birthday present for my friend! He was very happy... He wanted zippo for a very long time, but in our country it costs a lot... about $40!!! . Could be a bit cheaper! It scratches very easily! . Makes very good birthday present! It comes with a metal case... it perfect! . Must buy!!!!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byslizekalfer on 05/14/2008

Looks great. Bought this as a christmas present for my friend. He loves it, but doesn't use it to smoke, so I can't comment on that. Obviously not an official Zippo and it didn't come with that awesome case. Seems like it takes too much to light it. Not a suitable replacement for a Zippo, but it looks ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections