Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySynthetica on 07/13/2013

It's a fine microphone, it even works better than the one on an original Creative Fatality MKII headset. (Keep in mind that I have soldered on that one myself, so it's possible that I've just broke the mic, and that the one on a new headset is of better quality.) A slight bit of noise, but this is normal for any mic, especially in this price range. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byToshichOmsk on 05/03/2013

Cheap, good, comfortable. Gooseneck and secure the cord is very cool. I've had this microphone about half of year use it every day and it's still going strong. Sound quality is really good. It would be nice if there was a on/off switch button. Use daily for a variety of things: communication on Skype and other instant messengers, games, and it does ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantoinerd on 02/13/2013

I've had this microphone for almost one year and it's still going strong. Sound quality is really good, I've tested some self recording on Mumble versus my old microphone and the sound quality is awesome. I also use it over TS3 and never got a negative comment from the sound quality. The microphone is flexible and doesn't seem too flimsy, which is a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAziona on 02/10/2013

I use it for reading books for my children (both schoolbooks as amusement books for in bed or in the car). I did the reading first with a headset but I did not like the recorded sound of my voice. It sounded a bit metallic. Therefore wanted to try this microphone but I do only notice a small difference so I think it is in my laptop and not the fault ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byReomero on 12/28/2012

- It is cheap - Has good sound quality (use with TS3 while gaming) - It doesn't look bad - Cable is flexible and seems well sleeved - Build quality looks to be great - It sits stable on my desk, not wobbly at all for me - Just plug it in and you can use it Maybe the cable length may be a bit too short for some, depending on your setup. For me personally,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygffiori on 11/23/2012

Works as intended; very practical to avoid using headsets while talking in videoconferencing (it doesn't pick up much of what comes out of the speakers but only your voice). Enough cable to be able to plug to a computer no matter the desk setup. Flex is a little flimsy but won't break. It doesn't represent a serious drawback, though. The color combination ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoing4 on 11/18/2012

- Great sound quality on other end, people say it's almost studio-quality sound - Tested on Skype for many hours and had no complaints of quiet noise. In fact they could hear people from another room in the house, which is a great compliment to the strength of the mic - Takes up very little room on desk and the cord is sufficiently long enough to wrap ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMendeldeathcryer on 11/13/2012

Great recording sound, easy setup, long braided cable and the neck is easy to bend to fit your desktop setup. No on/off switch as written in the overview, the base is very wobbly and contains sand so be careful so you don't poke a hole in it. Dx should realy change the advertisement, there is no on/off switch on this one as advertised. But I knew this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJaple on 10/12/2012

It is really easy to use and also easy to install. It has very decent voice quality, not much of any background noise created. The "neck" is fairly adjustable which makes it a great microphone to use in almost any kind of computer setup. The wire of the microphone is flexible and less "stiff" due to the fabric material that is used.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVincent1283 on 08/07/2012

Works! Build quality is great. The adjustable head is bendable and sturdy. It can bend in any kind of shape, and it will stay in that shape. Perfect for placing on a desk. Sound quality is good for the price. I would add some weight to the base as it feels a little flimsy. There is no On/off switch as stated in the description, which I would suggest ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections