Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFlyBoy276 on 06/08/2014

It's a scope. It doesn't lose zero when used on intended firearms. Cheap. If you drop your rifle out of a stand or something and it breaks, its $8. Get another one. None that I can think of, other than I'm pretty sure these will lose their zero if used with a high powered rifle..anything 30cal and up. I recently acquired a few .22LR, .22L, and .22 Short ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJaesthetik on 05/10/2014

EXTREMELY CHEAP (I don't think i've ever seen a scope priced so generously) Basic scope with a basic crosshair, what more could you ask for at such a price? Perfect for low calibre/small airsoft guns. Will not fit on a standard 20mm picatinny rail without mounts Probably wouldn't hold a zero too well on anything firing greater than a .22 calibre Perfect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybinaaron on 02/13/2014

Yes, it fits on to a nerf gun! I bought this just for fun, I bought 3, my friends wanted it too. I have nothing to compare this scope to, but it just feels good when looking through it. the amount of zoom is fine, and the focus is fully adjustable. You can just screw it apart with your hands and then put it back together with your hands. It would be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTomHZ on 01/26/2014

+ Good quality made + adjustable for height and + has 12mm mounting for rails Just slide it on and tightend 2 screws DONE! + perfect for air rifle! + comes with covers - takes time to get used to but its ok :D - maybe could be better with adjustable height. None what so ever. maybe better with adjustable height mounting rail, feels like it is too hight ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypjun123 on 10/20/2013

This is really good stuff for this money, good processing, no bugs yet undiscovered, everything works as it should. Optics for that kind of money on a very good level, very good display, almost no distortion. I was expecting a more solid package (it was wrapped in a light cardboard box and sent in bubble envelopes, so the box was wrinkled), but fortunately ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypicekxy on 10/16/2013

Good,cheap,stable scope, easy to configure and looks very cool. Lens is clear view, zoom is good and solid metal body.Quality is better than I thought,you cannot go wrong with something this cheap. Looks great on my .22 gun.It's good generaly for short range firearms. Product packing is poor in quality.Need more care in sending air mail. For the price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygefo23 on 09/10/2013

Really an excellent cost benefit this 4x20 Rifle Scope is very cheap and good quality, simple and very useful, can be used easily in my rifle and my crossbow pressure, so just bought two super simple practical and inexpensive, highly recommend. . no cons for this product. need fixing hardware that does not come with the product and must be purchased ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bySolid86 on 09/06/2013

scope simple and very economical, ideal for air rifle, excellent materials, nothing to envy to bigs scopea brands, good quality good zoom is a bit complicated installation in the rifle, but it's just a matter of practice and patience. is a bit complicated installation in the rifle, but it's just a matter of practice and patience. Ideal for your air ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandreaarzensek on 09/05/2013

- amazing scope - looks excellent - great for air riffles - super cheap - one of best buys on DX - Tasco!! optics - in my country its 8x price tag! - great accuracy - easy to install - I can't get enough positive things about this product - no cons at all If you need a good quality scope this is a no brainer. Buy it now! It came in less than 20 days ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMonsao on 06/07/2013

Material of great quality, great price, Easy installation, arrived well packed and sealed without any problems. and arrived ahead of schedule. Very liked. Material de grande qualidade, ótimo preço, fácil instalação, chegou bem embalado e lacrado, sem quaisquer problemas. e chegou antes do previsto. Muito gostava. Little information ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections