Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byira60 on 08/08/2015

Быстрая доставка-за неделю.Хорошая фирма(у меня бинокль этой фирмы)Очень хорошее качество .Угол обзора конечно небольшой,но для пневматики нормально.Рекомендую к приобретению.

0 0 0

• posted by8622147 on 07/31/2015

Clear image. Specs do meet: 4x20 mm. The cross is clearly visible. The scope is out of Sturdy black plastic. The mount is of aluminium.

0 0 0

• posted byPatrickdefanti on 02/26/2015

otimo produto , recomendo a todos .

0 0 0

• posted bymihaimanoliu on 09/16/2014

Pros: very good looking scope, even is it from the plastic, plastic caps for lens protection included, impressive sharp imagine for the money, simple & solid mounts (11mm dove-tail), very thin and light Cons: the mount is quite fixed - is it kind of elasticity of the metal ring that could be used... Read more

Impression:Good and realistic feeling for the money;

0 0 0

• posted bybaDmRfRosTy on 08/20/2014

I just use this little scope on my single-shot pellet gun, and it works fine for that. I expect it would be fine for .22 or airsoft as well. At 20mm, don't expect a large field of vision, but it works, it's adjustable, and the size was right for the gun I wanted to put it on. Definitely not bad a... Read more

Impression:Fair deal;

0 0 0

• posted byFlyBoy276 on 06/08/2014

It's a scope. It doesn't lose zero when used on intended firearms. Cheap. If you drop your rifle out of a stand or something and it breaks, its $8. Get another one. None that I can think of, other than I'm pretty sure these will lose their zero if used with a high powered rifle..anything 30cal I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJaesthetik on 05/10/2014

EXTREMELY CHEAP (I don't think i've ever seen a scope priced so generously) Basic scope with a basic crosshair, what more could you ask for at such a price? Perfect for low calibre/small airsoft guns. Will not fit on a standard 20mm picatinny rail without mounts Probably wouldn't hold a zero too... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybinaaron on 02/13/2014

Yes, it fits on to a nerf gun! I bought this just for fun, I bought 3, my friends wanted it too. I have nothing to compare this scope to, but it just feels good when looking through it. the amount of zoom is fine, and the focus is fully adjustable. You can just screw it apart with your hands and... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byTomHZ on 01/26/2014

+ Good quality made + adjustable for height and + has 12mm mounting for rails Just slide it on and tightend 2 screws DONE! + perfect for air rifle! + comes with covers - takes time to get used to but its ok :D - maybe could be better with adjustable height. None what so ever. maybe better with it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypjun123 on 10/20/2013

This is really good stuff for this money, good processing, no bugs yet undiscovered, everything works as it should. Optics for that kind of money on a very good level, very good display, almost no distortion. I was expecting a more solid package (it was wrapped in a light cardboard box and sent... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere