Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBiiaDias on 04/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's easy to use a microphone, quality, lightweight and long range, I recommend!! Has an optimal usability and practicality that made me happier with the product Cons:I thought your wire should be greater, the right to use, without any problem, but if the wire was large... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfelovin on 02/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A good mic for the price, the sound is pretty clear, it don't have annoying noises, the main cable is really resistent, it stops in any position you want, really confortable to use Cons:nothing for while, nothing for while,nothing for while,nothing for while,nothing for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeffer1984 on 06/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:item in good condition. works okay for a cheap mic but not perfect. Cons:I bough a foam tipped mic because of some cases usually blocks the input a bit which ends up in turning on mic boost and causes lots of background noice. With this mic i do not have to turn on the bo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoshBosh on 05/15/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its a microhpone, there isnt much to go wrong with it. The foam atop the tip works quite effectivly to reduce popping on p's. It served the person i got it for well. Cons:Not indestructable, accidents happen, and a slight tug can actually cause this thing to shatter! Mi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAedazan on 01/13/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Works great for Counter strike source and world of warcraft. -Long cable attached to the Plug. -The Microphone bends into whatever shape you want it in and stays in that shape until you change it. -Its better than my old $50 Microphone. -Not an eye sore at all.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections