Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycristian64 on 10/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Still working after 18 months -Cheap price -I use them every day 2-5h and I charge them about once a week (or even less often) Cons:-I had to remove the cover of the batteries because of my headphones. But you can't blame the batteries for that. OtherThoughts:I had to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byELPETR on 09/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great batteries. They look and feel good. They surely don't feel like cheap batteries. The 1350maH is definitely true as they last quite some time and recharge pretty fats too. Cons:No cons really. Batteries are good. OtherThoughts:I think for this price they should inclu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrogeriordctmd on 12/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Super low price. Beautifull baterries. Lasts for a long time in devices that use low power, like remote controls, wirelles mouses, and this kind of thing. Cons:Cheap build quality. Lasts for short time on high power devices, like flashlights. No case to protec... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycjrcaptain on 06/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great batteries for the price. Batteries hold charge very well and have a great discharge. Easy to charge and have no memory effect. Can be charged at dead or mid way with no problems what so ever. Cons:Would be better if they had a slightly higher discharge (... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhardy111 on 12/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:--- Great price. --- Looks good. --- Rechargeable --- "1350mAh" Ni-MH --- Really good batteries for that kind of price. --- Charges with no problems. --- 2-Pack --- very very cheap ! Cons:there no cons in these battaris but they price can be lower then now its... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadfpro on 01/31/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:1)Capacity 800 +/-6 mA*h (duration of a charge of 16 hours, a current of a charge 160 mA*h). 2) Not the high price. 3) Not a high self-discharge. Cons:The unreal capacity is specified. OtherThoughts:In a mode of a fast charge my battery charger could charge to ~ 700 mA*... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGrossmeister on 06/24/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- normal capacity Cons:- one of the two batteries came with 0 V (completely discharged) - low capacity if compared to what is claimed rated (I received 707 mAh and 578 mAh after refresh in BC-700). - high price for this capacity. - it is loosing voltage very f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDXfan2 on 06/23/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It looks good and is reasonably priced. Cons:The capacity is far from quoted 1350 mAH. I charged the batteries and not use for 3 weeks, 2 of my 6 battery completly drained out. Very high self discharge OtherThoughts:I'm not sure this is really a con. Almost al... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDXfan2 on 05/02/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These are high capacity and can handle high drain appliances. The finish is also good and the green color looks nice. They hold the voltage well at 600ma draw. Cons:The BTY brand is an unknown factor. The self discharge is high. The batteries have a capacity of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhemmohohtoo on 10/27/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Cheap. - "1350mAh".. Cons:- ..which i doubt a bit. - The packaging is a little weak, my package was open when it came (doesn't really matter..) OtherThoughts:- My wallcharger wouldn't charge these, i don't know if the problem are in these or in the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections