Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycristian64 on 10/16/2012

-Still working after 18 months -Cheap price -I use them every day 2-5h and I charge them about once a week (or even less often) -I had to remove the cover of the batteries because of my headphones. But you can't blame the batteries for that. I had to peel the batteries a little bit because my headphones ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byELPETR on 09/04/2012

Great batteries. They look and feel good. They surely don't feel like cheap batteries. The 1350maH is definitely true as they last quite some time and recharge pretty fats too. No cons really. Batteries are good. I think for this price they should include 4 of these batteries but 2 are not bad either.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrogeriordctmd on 12/26/2011

Super low price. Beautifull baterries. Lasts for a long time in devices that use low power, like remote controls, wirelles mouses, and this kind of thing. Cheap build quality. Lasts for short time on high power devices, like flashlights. No case to protect the batteries. Excellent choice if you need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycjrcaptain on 06/08/2011

Great batteries for the price. Batteries hold charge very well and have a great discharge. Easy to charge and have no memory effect. Can be charged at dead or mid way with no problems what so ever. Would be better if they had a slightly higher discharge (MaH) like 1800 or 2000 but for most devices and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhardy111 on 12/07/2010

--- Great price. --- Looks good. --- Rechargeable --- "1350mAh" Ni-MH --- Really good batteries for that kind of price. --- Charges with no problems. --- 2-Pack --- very very cheap ! there no cons in these battaris but they price can be lower then now its only batteries.. This is a great price for batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadfpro on 01/31/2010

1)Capacity 800 +/-6 mA*h (duration of a charge of 16 hours, a current of a charge 160 mA*h). 2) Not the high price. 3) Not a high self-discharge. The unreal capacity is specified. In a mode of a fast charge my battery charger could charge to ~ 700 mA*h. (I tested by means of Maha Powerex MH-C9000 WizardOne ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGrossmeister on 06/24/2009

- normal capacity - one of the two batteries came with 0 V (completely discharged) - low capacity if compared to what is claimed rated (I received 707 mAh and 578 mAh after refresh in BC-700). - high price for this capacity. - it is loosing voltage very fast (after charge it is ~1.40 V after 1 day it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDXfan2 on 06/23/2009

It looks good and is reasonably priced. The capacity is far from quoted 1350 mAH. I charged the batteries and not use for 3 weeks, 2 of my 6 battery completly drained out. Very high self discharge I'm not sure this is really a con. Almost all the battery manufacturers list the capacity of their batteries,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDXfan2 on 05/02/2009

These are high capacity and can handle high drain appliances. The finish is also good and the green color looks nice. They hold the voltage well at 600ma draw. The BTY brand is an unknown factor. The self discharge is high. The batteries have a capacity of ~1000mah which is pretty high but not as good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhemmohohtoo on 10/27/2008

- Cheap. - "1350mAh".. - ..which i doubt a bit. - The packaging is a little weak, my package was open when it came (doesn't really matter..) - My wallcharger wouldn't charge these, i don't know if the problem are in these or in the charger, cannot test since i don't have any other batteries.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections