Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycristian64 on 10/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-Still working after 18 months -Cheap price -I use them every day 2-5h and I charge them about once a week (or even less often)Cons:-I had to remove the cover of the batteries because of my headphones. But you can't blame the batteries for that.OtherThoughts:I had to pee... Read more

0 0
  • posted byELPETR on 09/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Great batteries. They look and feel good. They surely don't feel like cheap batteries. The 1350maH is definitely true as they last quite some time and recharge pretty fats too.Cons:No cons really. Batteries are good.OtherThoughts:I think for this price they should include... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrogeriordctmd on 12/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Super low price. Beautifull baterries. Lasts for a long time in devices that use low power, like remote controls, wirelles mouses, and this kind of thing. Cons:Cheap build quality. Lasts for short time on high power devices, like flashlights. No case to protect... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycjrcaptain on 06/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Great batteries for the price. Batteries hold charge very well and have a great discharge. Easy to charge and have no memory effect. Can be charged at dead or mid way with no problems what so ever. Cons:Would be better if they had a slightly higher discharge (M... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhardy111 on 12/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:--- Great price. --- Looks good. --- Rechargeable --- "1350mAh" Ni-MH --- Really good batteries for that kind of price. --- Charges with no problems. --- 2-Pack --- very very cheap ! Cons:there no cons in these battaris but they price can be lower then now its... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadfpro on 01/31/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:1)Capacity 800 +/-6 mA*h (duration of a charge of 16 hours, a current of a charge 160 mA*h). 2) Not the high price. 3) Not a high self-discharge. Cons:The unreal capacity is specified. OtherThoughts:In a mode of a fast charge my battery charger could charge to ~ 700 mA*h... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGrossmeister on 06/24/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- normal capacity Cons:- one of the two batteries came with 0 V (completely discharged) - low capacity if compared to what is claimed rated (I received 707 mAh and 578 mAh after refresh in BC-700). - high price for this capacity. - it is loosing voltage very fa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDXfan2 on 06/23/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It looks good and is reasonably priced. Cons:The capacity is far from quoted 1350 mAH. I charged the batteries and not use for 3 weeks, 2 of my 6 battery completly drained out. Very high self discharge OtherThoughts:I'm not sure this is really a con. Almost all... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhemmohohtoo on 10/27/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Cheap. - "1350mAh".. Cons:- ..which i doubt a bit. - The packaging is a little weak, my package was open when it came (doesn't really matter..) OtherThoughts:- My wallcharger wouldn't charge these, i don't know if the problem are in these or in the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemeumberre on 08/30/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The batteries seem t obe of a high quality manufacture. That is to say that all the batteries I ahve exhibit the same size, shape and performance to each other. The batteries performed as expected and are a good product for the price. Cons:I don't think they are 1350 mAh... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections