Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTheKinky1 on 08/08/2013

there two different subjects in which this scope exceeds expectations: functionality and external qualtiy the scope is built out of a nice light metal. probably and aluminum alloy of some sorts. and is finished matte black. scope rings included do there job. the field of view of this optic is clear and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymrvilim on 04/28/2013

Solid quality, served on my Hatsan air rifle around 1000 pellets and rifle has a pretty strong recoil. Good shooting for a target about 30 yards away. The brand is TASCO quite small and on larger rifle looks like a toy. Comes complete with holders for the rail 22 mm Easy to be mounting and can be easily ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykukiflips on 03/26/2013

Nice, easy to follow, manual. Easy mounting and using of the scope. Price is about 6 times lower then in shops in my country. This product can be used as a professional hunting scope for various rifles. Haven't found any sratches or other defectivenes after shipment (at arrival). None. In various conditions ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandrenguyen1 on 03/05/2013

Light weight Sturdy construction Useful Has cross hair like real sniper No cons This scope came with mounts for a picatinny type rail. The cap help protect the lens which I take out when I use for play. I put this on my paintball gun within minutes. I like that the size is just right. The sight itself ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySimonBes on 02/14/2013

This is a nice cheap scope. Obviously you get what you pay for. Mine is branded 'Tasco' - probably a close of the workings. It's compact, and fits well on my Hatsan Striker .22. Great combo - regularly hit targets at 25 metres. Takes a few shots for cross hairs to move after clicking windage/elevation.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySch0rsch on 10/02/2012

good quality for the price. Very clear sight through the scope, better than I would have expected. Comes with weaver style rings and hex tool. Ones the rifle has been zeroed, the scope keeps it. Nice compact construction. The magnification is NOT adjustable as the description on dx tells. There is no ... Read more

Scope on FWB 300S scope view scope view2

0 0 0

• posted byhelijohn on 05/19/2011

I have had a few mini scopes so and I was dubious about whether this would be as good but it is easily as good and in view of the price must be classed as a great buy. To my mind it is superior to many of the others because it has an adjustable objective lens. For close work this is a real bonus. There ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBoxarn on 05/05/2011

This is a very nice scope. and looks good to. -The build quality is solid and it feels realy realy good. -The price compared to here in sweden is unbeatable. -Very clear sight through the scope the scope has no cons what I can think ov. But it could do to be delivered with a pair of dovetail mounts as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byROOKiEcb on 08/07/2010

Oh YEAH ! I play airsoft and this is my best piece of accessories for my rifle. 4x ZOOM is ideal for airsoft game, I do not need more. If you adjust the scope once, you can put it on the rifle and go. I did not noticed any mistuning after 3 month of playing. For adjusting you need aprox. 500 shots ..... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZenha on 06/16/2010

-Great build and paint quality, pretty scratch-proof. -small (22,5cm long) and compact -easy to adjust reticle -pretty accurate nothing against a scop very good! Works well in airsoft. My reticle was not mil dot as the pics show, but a standard cross hair. Also you have to adjust the distance-focus as ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections