Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTheKinky1 on 08/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:there two different subjects in which this scope exceeds expectations: functionality and external qualtiy the scope is built out of a nice light metal. probably and aluminum alloy of some sorts. and is finished matte black. scope rings included do there job. the field o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrvilim on 04/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Solid quality, served on my Hatsan air rifle around 1000 pellets and rifle has a pretty strong recoil. Good shooting for a target about 30 yards away. The brand is TASCO quite small and on larger rifle looks like a toy. Comes complete with holders for the rail 22 mm Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykukiflips on 03/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice, easy to follow, manual. Easy mounting and using of the scope. Price is about 6 times lower then in shops in my country. This product can be used as a professional hunting scope for various rifles. Haven't found any sratches or other defectivenes after sh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrenguyen1 on 03/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Light weight Sturdy construction Useful Has cross hair like real sniper Cons:No cons OtherThoughts:This scope came with mounts for a picatinny type rail. The cap help protect the lens which I take out when I use for play. I put this on my paintball gun within minutes. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySimonBes on 02/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a nice cheap scope. Obviously you get what you pay for. Mine is branded 'Tasco' - probably a close of the workings. It's compact, and fits well on my Hatsan Striker .22. Great combo - regularly hit targets at 25 metres. Cons:Takes a few shots for cross hairs to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySch0rsch on 10/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good quality for the price. Very clear sight through the scope, better than I would have expected. Comes with weaver style rings and hex tool. Ones the rifle has been zeroed, the scope keeps it. Nice compact construction. Cons:The magnification is NOT adjustable as the... Read more

Scope on FWB 300S scope view scope view2
    0 0
  • posted byhelijohn on 05/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have had a few mini scopes so and I was dubious about whether this would be as good but it is easily as good and in view of the price must be classed as a great buy. To my mind it is superior to many of the others because it has an adjustable objective lens. For close... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBoxarn on 05/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a very nice scope. and looks good to. -The build quality is solid and it feels realy realy good. -The price compared to here in sweden is unbeatable. -Very clear sight through the scope Cons:the scope has no cons what I can think ov. But it could do to be delivere... Read more

0 0
  • posted byROOKiEcb on 08/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Oh YEAH ! I play airsoft and this is my best piece of accessories for my rifle. 4x ZOOM is ideal for airsoft game, I do not need more. If you adjust the scope once, you can put it on the rifle and go. I did not noticed any mistuning after 3 month of playing. F... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZenha on 06/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Great build and paint quality, pretty scratch-proof. -small (22,5cm long) and compact -easy to adjust reticle -pretty accurate Cons:nothing against a scop very good! OtherThoughts:Works well in airsoft. My reticle was not mil dot as the pics show, but a standar... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections