Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrn888 on 07/28/2013

Nice price! Very cheap compared to local stores! Much better than my old one... The selection if bits is quite large. The bits attach magnetically, so they click in to the driver firmly and also stick to screws. None Doesn't have top cover but just keep with the package and you're done!!! nice price for this kit!!! Nice set of screwdrivers for a good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byminktheshrink on 01/06/2011

This is a great set for use with electronics and other DIY. I have used this set many times and there are great. The magnetism is decent enough. It could always be stronger but I think it is sufficient. Also, the most used bits could have larger sizes. Of course there are many of each but there are 2-3 styles that I use more often and it seems I need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFosure on 12/23/2009

Lots of useful bits. A lot of bits I needed in the past but didn't have are in this set. It holds the bit in place with magnetism which is stronger then I expected. Nice small size, they really used almost all space usefully, easy to take with you. No lid on the case itself. Not much room for my fingers to take out the handle part, but as the case is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygmoney447 on 10/07/2009

Compact carrying case, Has very hard to find torx bits, price is Great, Took only two weeks two receive it, fits many different small screws in pocket knives which is why I bought it. No cover for case, but bits stay in place anyways so its ok, this is one of the cheapest sets on dx with these kinds of bits but I have no complaints at all! I bought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUplink on 06/27/2009

Nice build quality! It's magnetized! Good storage box! Many useful bits! Comfortable to use, you don't need to spin all your hand, just you fingers! Amazing price! Rate: 4/5! Doesn't have a top cover for the box! This 500 characteres crap!!!! This 500 characteres crap!!!! This 500 characteres crap!!!! This 500 characteres crap!!!! This 500 characteres ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjptats on 06/26/2009

It's magnetized! You cannot beat the price on this set. No major cosmetic and construction flaws, and the one I received was well constructed. It's magnetized! The case could also use a cover to keep dirt/dust out. You may have difficulty removing the bits from the case if you have larger hands because they are packed in a confined space. So far, I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMosaic on 04/11/2009

This set has a great selection of screwdriver bits. The bits seem to be adaquate quality for working on small electronics. The case holding the bits could be better. There is no top on the case, but the bits are held in securly in the slots. The problen is they are hard to get out of the little slots. Fit and finish of the bit handle is not the greatest,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byratlab on 05/09/2008

The selection if bits is quite large. The bits attach magnetically, so they click in to the driver firmly and also stick to screws. I just stripped the T6 bit tightening a screw on my cell phone by hand. I shouldn't be able to strip a torx driver by hand. The bit selection is really nice. The bits are not standard size, though. It looks like they'll ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywag_grz on 05/07/2008

- Very useful! - It has a lot of connectors of all types and sizes. - A strong magnet to hold. - Comfortable to use, you don't need to spin all your hand, just you fingers. - Comes with a good bx to store it with. - Doesn't have a top cover for the box, but you the bits are sticked to it. - Can't find anymore cons for this product Very nice product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrizki_p on 11/13/2007

Strong magnet to hold the bits which i didnt expect Driver is small but still comfortable to use. Nice plastic-rubber type on grip. Good range on bits type and sizes. The bits seems to be strong enough. No top cover(case is bare open) Bits are using non standar bits size so i cant use my battery driven driver. Bits are hard to get since they are small ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections