Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byminktheshrink on 01/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great set for use with electronics and other DIY. I have used this set many times and there are great. Cons:The magnetism is decent enough. It could always be stronger but I think it is sufficient. Also, the most used bits could have larger sizes. Of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFosure on 12/23/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Lots of useful bits. A lot of bits I needed in the past but didn't have are in this set. It holds the bit in place with magnetism which is stronger then I expected. Nice small size, they really used almost all space usefully, easy to take with you. Cons:No lid... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygmoney447 on 10/07/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Compact carrying case, Has very hard to find torx bits, price is Great, Took only two weeks two receive it, fits many different small screws in pocket knives which is why I bought it. Cons:No cover for case, but bits stay in place anyways so its ok, this is one... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUplink on 06/27/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice build quality! It's magnetized! Good storage box! Many useful bits! Comfortable to use, you don't need to spin all your hand, just you fingers! Amazing price! Rate: 4/5! Cons:Doesn't have a top cover for the box! This 500 characteres crap!!!! This 500 characteres c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjptats on 06/26/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's magnetized! You cannot beat the price on this set. No major cosmetic and construction flaws, and the one I received was well constructed. Cons:It's magnetized! The case could also use a cover to keep dirt/dust out. You may have difficulty removing the bit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMosaic on 04/11/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This set has a great selection of screwdriver bits. The bits seem to be adaquate quality for working on small electronics. Cons:The case holding the bits could be better. There is no top on the case, but the bits are held in securly in the slots. The problen is they are... Read more

0 0
  • posted byratlab on 05/09/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The selection if bits is quite large. The bits attach magnetically, so they click in to the driver firmly and also stick to screws. Cons:I just stripped the T6 bit tightening a screw on my cell phone by hand. I shouldn't be able to strip a torx driver by hand. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywag_grz on 05/07/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very useful! - It has a lot of connectors of all types and sizes. - A strong magnet to hold. - Comfortable to use, you don't need to spin all your hand, just you fingers. - Comes with a good bx to store it with. Cons:- Doesn't have a top cover for the box, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrizki_p on 11/13/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Strong magnet to hold the bits which i didnt expect Driver is small but still comfortable to use. Nice plastic-rubber type on grip. Good range on bits type and sizes. The bits seems to be strong enough. Cons:No top cover(case is bare open) Bits are using non sta... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections