Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySlavaKot on 07/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The tool of good quality, comfortable wooden handles much better than plastic, the blade desired elasticity and flexibility. Steel does not rust, no bumps, easy to clean and wash. perfect smooth and even. Price is excellent, in my city, they are more expensive.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylloureiro on 12/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Compared with other similar sets, the cost is very good. The cable is in wood, which is much better than plastic. They are numbered, which I found interesting. Nice finish on metal parts. Cons:The finish on the wood (on cable) is reasonable. With very little use, the nu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjim1357 on 01/09/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well Made in factory package wooden handles numbered sizes strong steel blades Cons:none that I can see OtherThoughts:good for mixing epoxy and other stuff. Bottomline:Want a good set of mixing blades, buy these!! you can't go wrong. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections