DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Li-Ion Battery for Nokia 3310 (3.6V 900mAh)
  • 5 star 15 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 32% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZibbeZabbe on 03/13/2013

Quality was GREAT for the price, the battery was a perfect replacement for my backup Nokia 3310 phone, battery lasts like 3-4 days if phone is not used and it works perfectly. None that I could find, battery looks almost identical to my original battery only that it is missing the Nokia logo. None what so ever. Great battery, not that much to say about ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfast4ever on 01/18/2013

It is very cheap, build quality looks ok to me. It fits a lot of older nokia mobile phones like 3310, 3410, 3510 and 3510i. It lasts no longer on a full load in my old 3510i than the (I guess 7 years old) original battery. If you need a cheap battery because yours is broken completely or you need a spare one, then buy it, otherwise keep using your old ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymathiasa on 01/07/2013

This battery is very cheap and can be used to power an old Nokia 3310! The battery might have died but the phone probably still works perfectly. This battery will help you to use this phone again! The battery has a very good build quality and original look. It's very cheap and works perfectly. I haven't encountered any problems with this battery. It ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykm588688 on 12/09/2012

It is a very nice battery and looks quite the same as the original battery. My oldest phone Nokia is saved by this battery. I use the phone mostly as the alarm but still don't want to throw it even though it is more than 10 years old. The standing by is quite good and I like the battery. I didn't any the cons for this items until now. I will be nice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrBorji on 11/19/2012

Very very cheap. It works like a genuine one. I can't appreciate any difference between this battery and the official one (and it is a good battery). By now, none. And even it lasts half the time the original one last, it won't be a con. I bought it for my mother's mobile. And she is happy of its performance. It's nice that Dealextreme sells this kind ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNordique on 03/02/2012

The price-quality ratio of this battery is dazzling. Usually one has to pay a small fortune for these things. The build quality is good and the battery works just as well as an official one would. There is none. I bought this as a replacement battery as for my old Nokia 3510i. First I was a little sceptical about the unbelievably low price, but in the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaddo2209 on 12/07/2011

- Good build quality. - Works as advertised. - Holds the charge for a fair duration of time. - Fits the phone perfectly. - Comes in a nice packaging. - Very cheap price! none , hope it will work long time ago Bought it for my Nokia 3410 which didn't have a battery for while. I was glad that this battery was perfect. So my father can use his favourit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycitius on 11/10/2011

This is a real good option for your Nokia handset. For this price it is really an unbeatable option compared to other options. It feals,it looks and it works like the real thing!!!! I really recommend it!!! No Cons!!! No Cons!!! No Cons!!! For this price this battery is really worth the money. When bulk-ordered this battery is really a bargain. Now ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilverspoon on 11/01/2011

- Good build quality. - Works as advertised. - Holds the charge for a fair duration of time. - Fits the phone perfectly. - Comes in a nice packaging. - Very cheap price! - The charge hold duration could be longer. Bought it for my Nokia 3310 which didn't have a battery for while. I was glad that this battery was available to make my classic phone work ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMMAgn2 on 05/23/2011

-Real cheap -Capacity almost as described -750 mah :) (after 2 cycling charge/discharge on Bantam B6). -IC protection battery very poor- don't leave battery in unattended area while charging. -After 3 months of use capacity is lost on 90 mah. Now only 660 mah left. I've think that battery will last above year-two before it will loose capacity more than ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections