Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOrelik on 08/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good product. For this price I expected it to be plastic, but it is metal. Fits tightly on my S3IS. I don't want anything better. Filter 58mm also fits perfectly. And fast shipment is another pleasant moment of this deal. I could definitelly recomend this... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJalpuri on 03/28/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Fits perfectly! -Now I can use my filters! -Feels nice and solid! -Shiny black! -EXTREMELY CHEAP! Cons:-None so far! (And won't probably come ever) OtherThoughts:The text on my adapter says is for S5 which is perfect because I happen to have that model! But I t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBadger on 02/27/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The best part of this product is its price. I've purchased other products like this, namely Lensmate brand tubes, and while those are excellent quality, they are much more expensive than DX's. Expect to pay 5x the price for something similar from other vendors.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblunty on 12/26/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Made of aluminum or alloy, flat black finish. Threaded on the end for 58mm filters. Fits perfectly on my Canon S3. Much cheaper than Can0n and L3nsmate. Cons:None found. The fit is just right, although I thought my lens was going to crash into the filter, it d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspencer on 12/17/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Snaps right in place, providing protection for the extending lens housing. Allows use of 58mm lens cap. Cons:Nary a one. OtherThoughts:Terrific savings over the "official" Canon attachment. Bottomline:SOLID DEAL Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheone on 10/30/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:seems to be good quality metal construction. Cons:seems a bit tight on a S5 (which should use the same) so I don't know if that's normal or it's off spec a bit. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:seems good. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections