- It simply works, much better than any other wire stripper I've seen. - Strips wire perfectly, every time. - Very well built, it looks like it'll last a lifetime. - Cheap! - The mechanics of it is very cool, it really holds the wire in two points, cut in the middle and pull. Everytime I use it, I'm amazed by how well designed it is. - It has a little ... Read more
VERY solidly built; this tool feels totally pro. Compare at several times the price... it's the same or better. Buy SKU 06309 at the same time as each of these tools only does 4 wire guages and you'll need both eventually. When using these on the correct sire, they're awesome. The more expensive strip tools have exchangeable blades; you'll need to buy ... Read more
-Really nice build quality, it feels really solid. -fast, wich is important if you have to strip a lot of wires. -very clever design and really easy to use. -it's great to be able to own such a quality tool for this kind of money. Good tools are essential. -Good solid grips molded onto the metal itself -some of the smaller guage wires can be really ... Read more
o It really does strip 0.5mm Kynar wire perfectly!
o The price is very, very cheap for the professional tool that you are buying.
o Free shipping planet wide :-) o Not quite as easy to use as it could be because it opens a long way between the two grips and is not very comfortable. If you have small hands, you would probably find that the two grips ... Read more
As other reviews have mentioned, this is a quality tool. It really does feel like something that will last many years of regular use.
It's just the right size for my hands, and the grips are comfy, which is important to me as I'll be using this a lot.
The solid metal construction and the finishing touches like the pre-applied lubrication so the blade ... Read more
Exactly what I wanted. Spent ages looking for something like this and not cost £££s. Bought a cheap one from ebay which broke within mins! :(
- Very sturdy and robust
- Good weighty feel and not cheap feeling and looking
- Works perfect for 30AWG wire which is what I needed it for.
- cuts as well as strips
- feels comfortable to grip ... Read more
- Sturdy construction, all moving parts are made out of metal. This thing looks like it could last for a lifetime.
- Plasticized grip for comfortable operation.
- Easy enough to use.
- Does what it is supposed to and does it very well. No cons at all. I found the "wire gauge"-thingy annoying, so I removed it. That thing is easy to remove, ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.