DX » Community » Reviews » Multi-purpose Wire Stripping Tool (0.5/1.2/1.8/2.0mm)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypjwerneck on 09/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It simply works, much better than any other wire stripper I've seen. - Strips wire perfectly, every time. - Very well built, it looks like it'll last a lifetime. - Cheap! - The mechanics of it is very cool, it really holds the wire in two points, cut in the... Read more

2 0
  • posted byAlphageekYVR on 08/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:VERY solidly built; this tool feels totally pro. Compare at several times the price... it's the same or better. Buy SKU 06309 at the same time as each of these tools only does 4 wire guages and you'll need both eventually. When using these on the correct sire, t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybenny182 on 07/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Really nice build quality, it feels really solid. -fast, wich is important if you have to strip a lot of wires. -very clever design and really easy to use. -it's great to be able to own such a quality tool for this kind of money. Good tools are essential. -Go... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOzTrev on 09/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:o It really does strip 0.5mm Kynar wire perfectly! o The price is very, very cheap for the professional tool that you are buying. o Free shipping planet wide :-) Cons:o Not quite as easy to use as it could be because it opens a long way between the two grips and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysinkhead on 06/27/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:As other reviews have mentioned, this is a quality tool. It really does feel like something that will last many years of regular use. It's just the right size for my hands, and the grips are comfy, which is important to me as I'll be using this a lot. The solid metal cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphilf on 07/03/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Exactly what I wanted. Spent ages looking for something like this and not cost £££s. Bought a cheap one from ebay which broke within mins! :( - Very sturdy and robust - Good weighty feel and not cheap feeling and looking - Works perfect for 30AW... Read more

0 0
  • posted byisotco on 06/18/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Sturdy construction, all moving parts are made out of metal. This thing looks like it could last for a lifetime. - Plasticized grip for comfortable operation. - Easy enough to use. - Does what it is supposed to and does it very well. Cons:No cons at all. OtherThoughts:I... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections